Secrets And Guys

A man and his son are sitting on the couch when men run in, grabs Max and leaves.

The sisters are doing some spring cleaning in the attic. Piper is looking through a box of toys and Prim is reading the book, while Phoebe is paints her nails. 'Can I just say I am absolutely enjoying this?'

Piper scoffs. 'That's because you're not doing anything.'

Phoebe shakes her head. 'Not true. I've painted my fingers and my toes.'

Prue sighs. 'I just hope that this doesn't fall under the personal gain category.'

Piper smiles. 'How could it? A good witch is a clean witch.'

'Yep. I think we should spring clean like this more often. You go girl.' Phoebe agrees.

Prue uses her power to close drawers, put things in a box, clean the window, straighten toys and books on a shelf, and lift some trophies while dusting. 'Good job Prue. (Prue uses her power to put away a broom.) Oh look. More toys. I told you Grams wouldn't throw them away.'

Prue shakes her head. 'Yeah. But we will. Why don't you just put that stuff in the discard pile?'

'Um, hello. I want to keep my stuff for the the first baby Halliwell.' Prim speaks up.

Phoebe stops her. 'Wait. What's in there?'

Piper looks. 'Stuffed animals without eyeballs. Dollies that look like they've been through the mill once or twice... and looky here. Miss Phoebe's diaries.'

'The place where I kept all my secrets. Give me those. (She takes her diaries and she giggles. Prue, Prim and Piper give her a look.) What?' She asks.

Prue raises an eyebrow. "The place where you kept your secrets?'

Phoebe nods. 'Uh-huh.'

'Phoebe, you could never keep a secret.' Piper scoffs.

Phoebe is offended. 'Oh. That is so not true.'

Piper relents. 'OK. Maybe Prue's surprise birthday party.'

'Guess again.' Prue says.

Piper is surprised. 'You knew?'

Prue nods. Piper hits Phoebe playfully. 'Phoebe, you swore you wouldn't tell her.'

Prim laughs. 'Piper, it's Phoebe. What did you expect. She can't keep a secret to save her life.'

'I'm sorry. OK? It was an accident. (Piper sighs) I say we keep all the toys.' Phoebe suggests.

Prue rolls her eyes. 'Subject changer.'

Phoebe ignores her. 'For our children, for our future.'

Piper smiles. 'That's a good idea.'

Prue shakes her head. 'Well, you can get rid of mine. (Piper, Phoebe and Prim give her the "what" look.) What? It's just that, you know, we live in a world with so much violence and then you add the evil demons and it's a pretty scary place to raise kids in. Besides, I don't really think I'm cut out to be a mom.'

Piper can't believe it. 'How can you say that?'

'Seriously Prue. You raised us. You honestly the only mom i knew.' Prim tells her.

Prue sighs. 'Why don't we have this conversation later? Like say 5 years?'

Piper nods. 'Good. Ooh. Ooh. I think dinner's burning. Phoebe, lend me a hand.' She leaves

'Don't look in my diaries.'
She leaves too.

Max is with the thugs who thinks he has powers. They want to test him so he can help them pull off a job. They threaten his dad to make sure her corporates.