The Truth It Out There And It Hurts

At a carpark a warlock kills another man with a laser beam that comes out of his forehead.

Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Prim are waiting in line at a movie theater. Phoebe's using a magic 8 ball. "Ask again later." 'Hello, vague. How am I suppose to plan my future without a little direction?'

'You, who can see the future is now looking to a magic 8 ball.' Prue scoffs.

Phoebe throws her a look. 'My visions don't help me remember.'

'I've got an idea. Why don't we ask if Prim and Andy will get back together.' Piper blurts out.

Prim who is still heartbroken pleads with her sister. 'Oh, Phoebe, please don't.'

'Yeah, come on Pheebs. He jus broke up with her. It's a little insensitive.' Prue looks at her baby sister sadly.

Phoebe shakes up the 8 ball despite the two. 'Ooh... interesting.'

'Very.' Piper smiles.

Piper's pager beeps. Prim tries to look at what the ball says but Phoebe shakes it up before she can see it. 'That's so messed up.'

'You are cruel.' Prue scolds.

Piper sighs. 'I forget what a day off feels like. That was my boss, Martin. I have to get back to the restaurant.'

'You're kidding?' Prue scoffs.

Piper shakes her head. 'There's a convention in town and business is just crazy.'

'But you worked a double shift yesterday and the day before that. He's working you to death, Piper' Phoebe protests.

Prim makes a face. 'I guess that'll be my life once i pass the exams and start interning.'

'I thought that you were gonna talk to Martin about this weeks ago.' Prue says.

Piper shrugged. 'I never got around to it.' She gets out her cell phone and dials the number.

'Well, tell him to stuff it. Tell him you're taking the night off and that's that.' Phoebe sassed.

Piper nods. 'I know, you're right. I will. (On the phone.) Hello, Martin. No, I know what you want but ... okay, no that's not a problem. I'll be right there.' She hangs up.

Prue smirked. 'Wow, you told him.'

'Beware of the wrath of Piper.' Phoebe jokes.

Prim joins. 'Whosoever goes against her shall perish.'

'I will talk to him... eventually. I gotta go.' She leaves.

Phoebe follows her. 'Wait, Piper, I'll walk you to the car, it's safer.'

'We'll just wait here.' Prue yells at them

Prim smiles. 'Don't worry I'll protect you sis.' Prue pushes her gently.

Phoebe is walking past the people. 'Excuse me, pardon me. (She bumps into the man from before and has a premonition of him burning a hole in a woman's forehead.) Oh my God, Piper.'

'What is it?' Piper looks at her.

Phoebe is shocked. 'I just had a premonition. A woman's about to get murdered.'

A police car with its sirens on drives into the car park. Phoebe, Piper, Prim and Prue run into it. They see a lying on the ground with the hole burnt in his head. Prue speaks first. 'Oh my God.'

'Phoebe saw this murder before it even happened.' Piper tells them.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'No, not this one. I think I saw the next one.'