Chapter 5

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"That's my seat." You heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Oh."

"So what? Just let her sit here." Paris intervened.

"Oh Paris, I thought you liked sitting next to me." He pouted.

She blushed and then rolled her eyes. "Y/N's better company."

"Alright can you guys stop? I'll just sit somewhere else." You glared at Tristan.

He caught your glare and his eyes widened a bit. "Just sit there." He walked away without even waiting for a reply.

You furrowed your brows a bit confused but shrugged it off and sat down.

"Okay, what was that." Paris said.

"What was what?"

"He's always so annoying and persistent and you just... waved him off. And he actually left."

"You're telling me a girl as strong-headed as you can't get him to back down?" You scoffed.

"I mean I guess I can but not as easily as you just did."

"Yeah well I'm tired of him. He's so rude."

"The bell has rang. I expect everyone to be quiet and seated. Miss Y/N, Tristan, is there an inconvenience with the seating arrangement?" The teacher yelled across the classroom.

Which startled you. This is exactly what I'd expected a Chilton teacher to act and talk like.

"Of course not Miss Ness." Tristan replied. He gave you a glance while clenching his jaw signalling for you to say something.

"The seating arrangement is perfect Miss Ness." You cleared your throat.

She raised an eyebrow. "Alright, everyone grab your textbooks and go on page 386, we're starting a new chapter today."

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

The bell rang and you got up from your seat, barely awake.

"What do you have 4th period?"

"Art class, sounds relaxing. At least I won't end the day on a bad note."

"Yes I agree. Art class is very leisurely."

"Great then." You smiled to her. "Do you have art with me too?"

"No, I have math."

"Bummer. So I'll have no one I know?"

"Great opportunity to meet new people."

"I guess."

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.