Chapter 15

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

You walked out of english class as soon as the bell rang. Tristan chased after you.

"Where are you going all excited?" He asked, in his usual playful tone.

You rolled your eyes, continuing to walk through the hallways. "Someone's waiting for me. I need to hurry up. Don't wanna make them mad you know?" You said. "Though I'm not sure you're familiar with that feeling."

He scoffed. "Look at who's gotten all funny." he nudged you.

You shook your head but smiled at him.

"Soo... what are you going to do with them?"

"We're going to the mall. They offered to buy me a bunch of clothes." You said non-chalantly while opening your locker.

"Really?" he cleared his throat.

You peeped at him from the corner of your eye. His jaw was clenched and he looked uneasy.

"So who is it? Anyone I know?" He asked.

You put your stuff in your bag. "Why the sudden curiosity? I thought you were too cool to care about anything." You closed your bag and grabbed your scarf, wrapping it around your neck.

"Answer my question." He said, a bit impatient.

You froze and turned to him slowly. "Okay, what is up with you." You said, closing your locker and making your way out of the school.

He followed after you. "It's just- thought you said you didn't like the guys here. And now you just found the perfect guy all of a sudden?" He explained, frustrated.

You smiled to yourself, as the two of you got closer to the school's main entrance doors. "I never said perfect guy."

"Oh yeah? Well the anxiousness and smiling kinda makes it obvious." He swiftly took his hands out his pockets and used his hands while talking, still very frustrated.

Once the two of you were out of the school and right infront of the wide entrance stairs, you stopped walking and he did the same. You both turned to face each other.

"Makes what obvious?" You asked, trying to sound frustrated too, hiding the fact you were extremely amused.

"That you're going on a date with Mr. Perfect guy and-"

"Y/N, finally! Come on let's get in the car." Aurianna interrupted you both.

You turned to her and waved at her. Turning back to Tristan you failed to contain your laughter. "You were saying?"

He let out a deep sigh as he looked away from you and Aurianna and slid one hand in his pocket, while his other hand was on his face. He tried to make it look like he was scratching his nose or rubbing it, but it was obvious he was just trying to hide his face. "Nevermind."

You grabbed his hand and tried to get his face to show. "Come on why so shy all of a sudden?"

he stayed silent and ignored your question.

"Y/N!" Satori shouted, trying to get you to hurry up.

"Alright well, looks like Mr. Perfect guy is waiting for me and is getting a bit impatient-"