Chapter 20 (yay)

it's the 20th chapter and we've reached 20k reads!!! Soooooo sorry for the late update.

I've given you different options to choose from for your dress. I tried to keep in mind it was a winter theme, and that we're in the 2000s. If you don't really care about that or just don't like the dresses I've picked, you can always look for your own.

・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Are you sure? No touch-ups? I could—"

"No, I'll be fine." You interrupted your aunt.

"I know you will." She cupped your cheek and smiled. "I just want to make sure you look good for the pictures. You always do— it's just that I want you to look extra nice. Especially since you're going out with little Dugray." She said.

She has been stressing you over your hair for the past 45 minutes.

You laughed at the nickname. "I'm not going out with him. He's just my escort for tonight." You explained

Your aunt rolled her eyes and grabbed you by the shoulders to turn you around. She made you face the tall mirror, resting her chin on your shoulder. "With you looking like that, I doubt that'll be the case for too long." She chuckled.

You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Seriously, stop!" You said.

She looked at the clock hung up on the wall. "Right well, that boy better hurry up." She said.

The doorbell rang.

"Your timing is scary." You said, before making your way to the door.

You opened it, and sure enough, your escort was standing there.

You smiled to him. "Hey."

He looked you up and down taking your appearance in.

"I said hey...?" You tilted your head to the side.

"Hi." He finally spoke, stuttering a bit.

"You okay? You want a glass of water."

"Only if it's as tall and fine as yourself." He smirked.

"Really? What happened to just saying you're beautiful or I like your hair?" You rolled your eyes.

"Like I need to point out the obvious." He crossed his arms as he looked you up and down.

Your face turned a bit red.