Chapter 18

13K!!!!  WHAT THE HECK. THANK YOU SM <3

Also can y'all pls comment in paragraphs or dialogues when I make mistakes? Just point them out pls it rlly helps bc I can reread three thousand times and I still wouldn't find a mistake. Thx for helping

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Okay so where to first?" You asked, clearing your throat because of how flustered you felt.

"You'll like it." He said, his hand still around your gloved one, walking.

"And how do you know that?" You walked along.

"Just trust me."

"Fine." You said. Rolling your eyes but failing to contain your grin. You looked down at your linked hands. "Why aren't you wearing gloves?"

"Gloves?"

"Or mittens whatever you call them."

"No I call them gloves." He chuckled. "I don't know though, I'm just not cold I guess."

"Well you're not cold now but you'll start feeling the effects in not long." You scolded him. "Not wearing gloves or beanies and stuff like that is seriously bad for you you know that?"

"Oh yeah?" He looked back at you, playfully.

"Yes." You nodded.

"Well that's too bad because I didn't bring any gloves with me, and a certain girl stole my beanie." He replied, leaning closer to your face.

"Really? You're gonna play like that?" You frowned.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged and feigned ignorance.

"Tristan, you ran after me in your suburb street to give me this beanie."

"Are you sure that sounds like something I'd do? Sounds kinda embarrassing." He cocked an eyebrow.

"That's funny you should say that actually, because that sounds exactly like your kind of thing." You said as you gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Mhm and what kind of thing is my thing?" He said as he pulled on your hand to bring you closer to him as the two of you walked.

"Embarrassing... your.. self." You blushed.

"Call me crazy but I don't feel like I'm embarrassing myself right now." He whispered to you and then inched closer to your face, staring at you.

You put your hand on his face and pushed him away. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Ouch! Hey, watch it!" He said.

"Now that was embarrassing." You laughed.

"Laugh all you want, I saw your cheeks go red and heard your heartbeat go fast."

"Bleugh. You just sounded like those cheesy boyband songs." You faked a shiver and looked away. Your eyes brightened once your gaze landed on the big skating rink infront of you.