Chapter 10

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

You rang the doorbell to the big white mansion.

You were used to mansions, seeing as your aunt was rich and lived in this very neighbourhood, but Tristan's house was just ridiculously big.

You heard the door being unlocked and as it swung open, you were met with Tristan.

He had a white towel in his hand with which he was rubbing his hair dry with, and he wore a grey t-shirt with some comfortable pants.

His straight face immediately went from a grin he couldn't fight at the sight of you. "Hey. Come in." He said.

You walked in and looked around but subtly. You were met with two symmetrical curved stairs. Everything was white and in marble. There were columns, large pots of bouquets and paintings with beautifully detailed golden frames. Everything was open.

You turned back to him. "Shower right before football practice? What's the point?"

"Stop questioning it you know you like my wet hair." He winked at you and walked towards another room.

You followed behind him. "What does that even have to do with my question??" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Avery? Where are you?" He ignored you. And called out.

After a few seconds, the cutest little blonde girl with blueish green eyes walked into the kitchen in which you two were. She ran to her big brother and he picked her up. "Avery say hi to Y/N."

You looked at Tristan. Who would've thought?

He looks really good with kids.

You blushed furiously.

"Hi." She said shyly.

You snapped out of it and waved to her. "Hi. You're Avery right?"

Tristan set her back down. She nodded shyly and grabbed onto her brothers leg, hiding a bit.

He crouched down to hug her. "Sorry. She's a bit shy." He chuckled nervously.

"You sure she's your sister?" You laughed.

He laughed along with you. "Of course she is. Don't you see we have the same mesmerizing green eyes?" He said as he cupped her face gently and stuck his cheek to hers.

You looked at both of their eyes. "No. She's definitely cuter than you."

The little girl smiled at the compliment. "Really?" She mumbled, barely audible but you heard.

"Obviously. Do you have a mirror?"

"Yes..."

"Then that shouldn't even be a question." You said with a wink.

She looked at Tristan and then nuzzled to him and hid her face into his chest, you could hear small giggles.

You felt your heart squeeze a little.