Chapter 23

First chapter of 2024!! Publishing this almost two months after the previous chapter. Sorry 😭 I also really wanted to say thank you so much for all the lovely comments and support. I know it's going to sound corny and insincere but I genuinely love you all so much, i love talking to you and replying to you guys. Even when I don't, I just like laughing at your comments. Love you all ❤️

By the way please follow me, I don't care about followers since this is just wattpad and I just write for fun, but it's because sometimes I make important announcements, but you can only see them if you follow me. Therefore it'd be better if you followed me so you could see them +communicate with me if you need to.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Lunch had just finished and you were making your way to your history class. You had trouble opening your locker so you were running a bit late, hence you almost running to get there.

"What are you doing?" You hear a throaty chuckle behind you. You turn around to see Tristan with his tie misplaced and his history book in hand. He was also rushing to class.

"Tristan??" You panicked. If you were getting to class at the same time as Tristan, that meant you were going to be late.

You rushed even more. Seeing your classroom, you went in, the bell ringing the second you set foot inside. Tristan appeared behind you shortly.

"You two are late." The teacher says.

You both tried catching your breath. You could hear the class whisper in between them.

Tristan and you both late, arriving at the same time.

You almost rolled your eyes at the thought of everyone thinking you two were involved. You made your way to the teacher's desk. "I had trouble opening my locker. If you need proof I can bring the teacher who helped me open it."

The teacher narrowed her eyes at you. "You're off the hook today." She says before leaning to the side and looking at Tristan behind you. "I can't say the same for you Mr. Dugray."

The rest of the classroom laughed a little as he shrugged.

"Go to your seats." She says and you both comply. The class then starts.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

The bell rings and you make your way out of the classroom.

In the hallway you see a few students decorating the halls with pink and red decoration. You recognized some of them as the student council. Paris is among them, so you make your way to her.

"You missed history. I thought you were sick?" You looked up at her as she was mounted on a ladder.

She glances down at you with a horrible glare, but her eyes soften once she realizes it's you. She climbs back down with a frustrated sigh. "I might as well be. I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Why what's wrong?" You ask.

She points at the bannister hung up above both of your heads and your gaze follows her finger.