Chapter 16

Tysm for 6k reads this lil book is growing so fast </3

I recently got past the episode where Tristan makes his last appearance and I think it's safe to say he's left me heartbroken 💔 So I'll make sure to make these following chapters as good as I can possibly manage because I love him and he deserves it.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"You excited?" You heard a woman's voice come up from behind you as you were currently having breakfast.

"Oh, you're up. Sorry did I wake you up?"  You turned around to look at your aunt.

"Not at all darling. I had to wake up early for that conference meeting I have later remember?"

"Oh right, the one that's going to make you miss the winter festival. Are you ready for your meeting at least?" You asked her.

"As always, and again, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it." She said her eyebrows furrowed.

"It's no worries." You smiled.

"What about you? Ready for today?" She grabbed herself a piece of toast and put it in the toaster.

"Definitely. I'm excited to have fun with my friends." You said.

"Wooow, look at you. All sociable and everything." She nudged you and sat down next to you on the counter.

You scoffed. "We'll I don't know about that."

"What about boys? Have you met any boys yet?" She whispered into your ear.

"Why the whispering? We're alone in the house." You laughed. "But no. Although I did kiss one on the cheek the other day." You said non-chalantly as you took another bite of your cereal.

Your aunt didn't say anything.

"What?" You furrowed an eyebrow.

"That's it? No details?" She asked.

"It's not that big of a deal. We just always mess with each other—"

"Yes that's how it always starts." She rested her chin in her palm as she smiled cheekily at you.

"You interrupted me." You said, holding back a smile. "And since he was being excessively annoying, I decided I'd catch him off guard with the last thing he would expect from me; a kiss." You explained.

"Uh-huh." She said with a serious face.

"Finally someone who understands and doesn't make a big fuss out of it." You sighed.

"Y/N, dearie," she started.

"Mhm?"

"You're in love with him." She said.

"Okay that's it I'm done." You stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

"Honey, what about your breakfast?" She walked after you.

"I ate enough."

"Oh come on don't be sour."

"Your toast! Don't forget about it." You yelled as you started going up the stairs.