Chapter 7

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

It had been two days ever since your second day of school. Which means that two days have passed ever since your little argument with Tristan.

It was stupid. So stupid. You knew that. But you didn't know if Tristan knew that too.

You finished spooning the last drops of milk from your cereal bowl and got up to go to your bus stop and wait for your bus.

The rumours and gossiping behind your back had died down, Paris was right.

But you didn't know if people stopped talking about you because it had already been two days, or if it was because you weren't seen with Tristan again.

So, you decided that if he wanted to be a sour crybaby about it, you'd just ignore him. But you weren't as petty as him.

He always stared at you from the corner of his eye, while you never even bothered to spare him a single glance.

I mean, what's the big deal? I knew him for barely two days.

You hopped on your bus when it had arrived at the bus stop. You spotted an empty seat at the the back of the bus and sat down, looking out the window.

He's got enough girltoys as is, I don't want to be on his roster.

Once the bus stopped at your stop, you got off and started walking to school. It wasn't that far of a distance, but you still had quite some walking to do.

"Why couldn't the bus stop be a bit closer.." you groaned as you adjusted your bag.

Suddenly you heard a car honk. You turned your head around and saw a retro corvette. It was a bright red color and it bedazzled so much in the sunlight you swore you'd turn blind.

In it, were about four guys.

Here we go. You rolled your eyes.

The guy driving caught up to you and slowed down.

"What's a girl like you doing all the way out here walking to school?"

You looked at them briefly and glared. They wore the Chilton uniform.

So they're students? And they have a car like this? Rich kids...

You turned your head back around, ignoring them and continuing your walk.

"Come on dont be like that. I can give you a ride if you want." He said. The others encouraged him and hyped him up.

"I'm fine thanks." You said, not even sparing him a glance.

"Come on hop on!" One of the other guys said and the rest cheered.

You felt your blood boil.

"Hey wait! I recognize you!" The guy driving said. "You're the girl Tristan dumped before even doing anything with!"

The other guys laughed. "If Tristan dumped you before even touching you, I don't even want to know why."

"Hey she's kind of ugly now that I look at her." One of the other guys said.