Chapter 21

You guys like the new cover and matching profile theme??

Let's pretend they used the same venue as in the show, but redecorated it. If you don't like this or feel it's too inaccurate or exaggerated, i understand :). You can always just ignore this and imagine your own or the one from the show.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

As you walked in, you looked up in awe at the luxurious venue.

You tugged at Tristan's sleeve. "All of this? Just for the students?" You asked him.

"It's the bare minimum considering how much our parents fund the school." He said, but not in an arrogant way. In a matter-of-fact way.

"That's fair enough."

"Do you not like it?"

"Are you kidding? This is a winter wonderland. Who wouldn't love it?" You continued looking around. You set your gaze on a familiar face. Aurianna.

She had a stunning sparkly black dress. It slightly faded into a dark blue at the end, the rest of the dress being a midnight black. The corset, was bejewelled in silver. She had elbow-length gloves, that were black and sparkly just like the dress. Clearly, it was all custom made. Her hair was in a half-up half-down style, the up part being in a sleek bun. You walked over to her and took in her appearance from head to toe.

"Aurianna, you look... absolutely gorgeous. I'm speechless."

She immediately smiled when she saw you. "Me? Have you seen yourself? You look like a rare ocean pearl."

You dropped your head down, shyly. "Thank you." Clearing your throat and looking back up you spoke up again. "So? Do you have a date?" You asked.

"No." She said.

"Yes." A guy said.

You both turned to look at him. It was that guy from the other day. What was his name again? Matthew... Mathis? No, that's French. He had an aussi accent. Ah, Matteo.

You raised an eyebrow at Aurianna as she frantically looked back and forth at you two and him.

"So? Is he your date or not?"

"I leave your side for five minutes to get you a drink and you're already lying to everyone about us?" He pretended to look hurt.

Us?! How many chapters did I miss?

She rolled her eyes as she grabbed the drinks from his hand. He smirked, amused. "Y/N. Please ignore this fool."

"Okay but is he actually your escort?" You frowned, confused.

"No. He just found me and decided to annoy me by insisting on giving me a drink."

He leaned down towards you and whispered in your ear. "She's acting like she doesn't like it. Trust me." You chuckled in response.

"Alright, well, I'll leave you two to your date. Have fun." You winked at her discreetly before walking away.

Where's Tori? You wondered as you looked around a bit everywhere. You still couldn't spot her though. Oh well.