Chapter 10: He is Crazy, and I know it

That’s it! My stepbrother is a perverted killer that took killing people as a normal thing?

Even after we had that little argument about not being grateful, I wonder what he meant until he came into the room with a sly smile on his face and two ID cards in his hand. He threw them both at my face and stood with his arms folded across his chest.

My jaw dropped, I can’t tell why I am seeing my face on the ID but another name. Damn, I haven’t heard of that name in my entire life and with that pleased look on his face, I can’t trust him one bit.

“Who is Amara Ego?” I asked.

I noticed an unpleasant glare on Luciano’s face as he shrugged and walked to the window and closed it. He began to dress the bed before looking up at my face and grinning.

“It’s Amira Ugo,” he said “But if you love Amara, I can make that for you”.

Pointing at the other card, he bit his lower lip as I watch him anticipate what my expression would be like. I didn’t want to act pissed but I did, glaring at him as if I would kill him.

“So you are keeping your name?” I asked “And you want me to stick with a strange name I have no idea”

“I don’t give a fuck, Tiff” Luciano interrupted.

Rage.

All I did was stare at his back while I imagined stabbing him with….shit! I have nothing. I should have had something, maybe one of Luciano’s daggers but I didn’t. I was too busy getting mad at myself for being too weak to be kidnapped by my hot stepbrother.

Should I be thinking about him being hot and wanting to eat him or I should focus on the fact that I am getting in a truck with four hefty men?

Dressed in a black jumpsuit and a leather jacket, my hair was braided into two big French braids and I won’t lie to you, my head hurts! I wonder how all these black queens go ahead to make so many braids and still smile after that when I had to cry as Luciano made this one for me. The airport wasn’t bad as I thought as it happen to be my first flight ever.

Luciano and the men seem so composed in a different way that I began to doubt the fact that I knew him as my stepbrother. The scariest fact was that he had to carry a pocket knife while the rest owned a shotgun! It was like we were going into a battlefield until I felt his warm arm over my shoulders. He pulled me to himself and playfully kissed my chin.

No way! This is a tabooooooo!

No matter how much I would want to have a real kiss from him, the fact that I am still mad at him still made me want to kick him in the balls.

“You are my girlfriend,” Luciano said “And we are going to the same college because we couldn’t handle being away from each other for long”

I wanted to scoff. To roll my eyes so hard and elbow him in the stomach, then by the time he would bend in pain, I would hit my knee on his face and would be so happy to see his nose bleed.

“You are been so dramatic, Amore” Luciano whispered “Have a fucking smile on your fucking face before they think that I am kidnapping you”

Ahhhh! Now it’s my turn to shine.

Glaring at Luciano, I showed him my middle finger and attached the fakest smile to it. Well, he didn’t do anything, he just held that hand, raised it to his lips, and took half my finger. Should I say he literally sucked it or just licked it? Well, I can’t tell.

Luciano just looked me straight in the eyes and grinned sheepishly.

“One day, you would suck my dick like that,” he said with a groan.

Shit! I don’t know why this is having a different effect on me, making me want to really suck his divk at this very moment. Damn! I feel so slutty right now.

“I know you really want to have it, but I will be a good dick bearer and have you take all of me when we get to our apartment in the UK’.

Uhmmm.

I rather stay silent than have a silly argument with this asshole when I know that really want him. Call me shameless but seating on the plane with him by my side and his palm on mine, the desperate urge to do something silly flooded my dirty mind. I want to stick my fingers into my juicy pvssy while I have him watch.

I want him to call me a dirty slut and spank my face with his big divk.

Shit! I am getting really uncomfortable and all this asshole can do is caress my hand?

“Luciano, can I use the bathroom real fast?”

Silent.

I knew he heard me, his eyes were staring at my forehead and he decided to still snub me.

“Luciano, I said I….”

“I fucking heard you from the beginning, Amore” he grumbled “seat your ass back in the chair before someone kidnaps you in the restroom”

Bluffing

I know Luciano can be crazy because I have seen him kill but getting kidnapped in a plane is shitty. I can’t even think about that when I already have a nasty mindset of fvcking him!

“I know this sounds odd, Tiffany but we are in danger in this country” Luciano muffled “either you sit your butt down or have a random dude that won’t be as nice as me to take you as his bed warmer. Believe me, I know you will do real good there, Amore’

I am crazy! The fact that he seems to me calling me Amore instead of Amara now freaks me out more than getting kidnapped on a plane.

Luciano is crazy, I know that for sure.

(Hello sweeties🥰

Thanks for reading, I appreciate.

You don't know how happy I am to get all of your attentions and time, I feel honored.

I am writing to inform you that we would have two chapters for week if I can make it more than two, I would do anything for my precious readers 🌹💐.

Once again, thanks a lot.

And that would make it more Chapters this week.