CHAPTER 101: The plan

LUCIANO'S POVI looked up from the laptop screen as the door opened revealing Tiffany. Her eyes were dark and gloomy, an indication that she had probably been crying her eyes out. Gosh! I get being bullied online isn't fun but she isn't being nice to me at all. I feel like it's all my fault because I couldn't take care of her enough. I didn't warn her enough or ...I don't even know!"Permission to use your PlayStation?" She asked, staring at me blandly and emotionless.I shook my head in a nod and she headed back towards the door. What else could I do? If I say no, I be dead, dead in her sad gaze."Wait, there's something I'd like to inform you about," I called out just before she stepped out of the room. "I'll be going out soon and you need to go back to school next week. Tiffany." The bland expression descended into a frown and a face full of antagonism and fight. Taking powerful strides towards me, she uttered each word carefully. "I. Am. Not. Going. Back. To. School."By now, she was directly in front of me. I wasn't sure if her little display was aimed at getting me to rescind my decision, but whatever it was, it didn't work. "You have to go to school Tiffany, the earlier the better." I said calmly. I know I wasn't in the best mood but I have to be understanding for her. She can't just quit school because of what happened. What would she say about Kim Kardashian? Like that lady doesn't have anything useful except her leaked sex video and Tiffany's was just her nudes."But," I wasn't even halfway through when she began to interrupt me. "Do you have any idea of how bad I look right now? Every single person at that school has a picture of me naked in their phones and you expect me to waltz back in like nothing happened?" She was half screaming by this time, tears streaming down her face and her face red with fury."You trust me, right?" She was hesitant for a moment before nodding slowly in reply. "Then let me handle it, you'll be fine."Casting a last look at me, she walked out of the room.Pffffffff! That was it, I was done. I retrieved the flash , shut down the laptop and then picked my phone off the table to call him. Not surprisingly, he picked up on the first ring. It was like he was always waiting for me to call him. "I'm done with the flash and this had better work," I threatened."It would," the voice reassured. "It's going to go according to plan, your plan.""If it doesn't, I promise you'll live to regret it," I warned again, my voice dark. "I'll hunt you to the ends of this earth." Hearing the person offer his life if this little plan doesn't work out made me feel a bit safe and comfortable for some reason. "Alright then, I'll text you the details." Ending the phone call, I felt so tired. It has been days of trying to fix things, things that could have been prevented. I stretched a bit before heading out to the kitchen. A drink was necessary right now. My mouth was stuffed with a handful of popcorn as I rested on the couch and that was when I received the dreaded notification; a text from Massimo checking to see if I was still coming.I slouched back in the chair, wishing I had nothing to do with this mess. However, one thing I wouldn't do is break my promise. The couch seemed relieved to have my ass off of it judging from the sound it made as I stood up from it to go get changed. On getting to my room, I pulled on a pair of jeans, a hoodie and a pair of sandals, trying my best to look as casual as I could. At least today I wasn't required to dress in a suit. "Tiffany, I'm out," I called out grabbing the keys to the SUV off the table. There was no reply, she was probably locked up in her room dreading the idea of returning to school. "Meet me at the snack bar opposite that hotel," I texted Massimo just before I got into my car and drove to the restaurant. Thirty minutes later, I was sitting alone in the innermost corner of the snack bar awaiting Massimo who chose to return the favour and not reply my message. That instant, my phone rang. It was him. I don't even know what to feel about our closeness anymore."Hey Lu, I booked us a hotel. I texted the address already, just making sure you're informed,' he started."What do you mean hotel?" I asked through gritted teeth. "What the hell was he doing?""Gladys is equally here, just in a different room," he informed me."Alright, I'm on my way."I gave the bar man a 50 dollar tip before walking out, he had his eyes fixed on me as I grabbed my keys off the table and got up.The hotel wasn't a far drive from the bar, I got there in minutes and the receptionist immediately showed me to the room. "I've been expecting you," were her words and it felt a bit creepy. Stepping into the room, Massimo sat at the edge of the bed with a huge grin plastered across his face. "Here it is," I said handing him the flash which he immediately took and went to the inner room with.A bunch of roses caught my attention and my eyes went in the direction of the King sized bed. It was full of flowers with some scented candles and a bottle of wine. The disgust on my face couldn't be hidden. "This is bullshit," I said to myself, taking my sit on the floor.I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was opening my eyes to see someone crouched low in front of me. "Son of a bitch," I mumbled throwing the person over in a second and giving out blows and punches anywhere they landed. At last, he stopped resisting, I was now on him with a gun I had hidden under my trousers pointed at his forehead."Here's the flash, I'm done with what you requested for," Massimo stretched it out. His nose and mouth had blood dripping from all over it. It was then I recognized him and remembered what happened. I was in the hotel room he booked. "I'm not so appreciative of the wounds though," he spoke out.