Chapter 22: Suspicious

I was on my bed with my legs placed on the wall. I couldn't think of anything to do so I just remained there.

I found some magazines on the table so I read them but that didn't stop the boredom.

It's been two days and there's still no change in routine. I am sick and tired of having to do the same things everyday with Luciano.

There was only one way to get him to do whatever I want and that's by agreeing to do what he wants.

Luciano is wired in such a way that he enjoys being respected and honored. I gritted my teeth at the thoughts and paused.

The fvck!

"I just have to do this," I muttered to myself. "For the sake of my mental health."

I was going insane from having a rigid and crazy routine here and I needed to do this.

I sluggishly got up from the bed and grabbed a dress from the bed. I checked the dress and when I saw that the dress was sort of revealing, I tossed it.

It wasn’t what I needed so I kept searching for a better dress. I grabbed a T-shirt from the wardrobe and wore it over the biker short I was wearing.

I didn’t want to wear any dress that would make Luciano lust after me.

That asshole is a shameless flirt.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and when I saw I was covered, I breathed out.

I opened the door and walked toward the hallway leading to his room. I wasn’t the type to knock so I pushed the door open.

“Luciano,” I called and he quickly pushed something behind him.

”Hi Amore,” he said with a suspicious smile on his face.

That's odd!

I didn’t respond at first cause I needed to figure out what he was hiding. The way he flinched when I came in was suspicious.

“What’s wrong, baby?” he asked when he saw the detective look I had on.

“Nothing. Uh—I just wanted to check on you.”

Dang it! I didn't want to lie that fast. Not with that pleased smile on his face.

“Aww, look at you being so cute. You miss me right?” he chuckled lightly and I just remained calm. “I knew you’d come to me,” he said so confidently.

Fucking asshole.

I swallowed the lump in my throat while thinking of how to say it. “Uh—"

“Why’s your shirt this tight?” he asked looking at me.

Oh shit, I didn’t want this to happen.

“Look Luciano, I am willing to stay with you just like mom said and I’ll do whatever you ask me to do. I’ll never rebel and I’ll always be obedient.”

He raised his head to me in utmost shock. “Are you being serious right now?”

I gave a small nod. “Yes, I’ll no longer give you issues.” I added with a smile.

He stood up and walked closer to me. His face beamed with smiles and I just wondered how such a trivial thing made him so happy.

“We should celebrate this!” he cheered and I followed him to the dining area. He reached for a bottle of whiskey and popped it open.

"Here you go," he said and handed me a glass.

"Thanks," I said and brushed my hair out of my face. "I was thinking—"

"Well I've been thinking too," he said, interrupting me. "If we weren't related, things would have been so much better."

I swallowed back the lump in my chest and bit my lip. "Luciano can we talk for—"

"I'm serious," he said. "I wish we weren't related. I wish we weren't step siblings and whatever the fuck this is."

I took a sip from the glass of wine and dropped it back.

"Fine, let's drink and have a toast."

I gave a nod. I took the first glass and gulped the whole content of the glass.

I shifted my glass to him. "Pour more."

He did as I asked and before I knew it, I was gulping the the fourth glass of wine.

I held my mouth for a second and chuckled. I was feeling tipsy but I didn't want to stop drinking yet.

"Y— you know...you don't know," I stuttered and paused. "You don't—know how...much I want to run away from this house, Luciano."

"What?" He asked and dropped the bottle he was holding. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me, didn't you? I want to run— I uh— I want to get the hell out of here. Take me out of here."

"I'm not doing that." Luciano said with a smile.

He seem so gentle and amused. It was as if I was entertaining him with my act and for a reason yet known to me, I love that feeling.

"But why?"

"Listen, I can't let you out of this house."

"You have to tell me why," I dragged.

"These bad men are outside okay? I feel these men that attacked our house are still out there and I can't risk it. I can't risk your life or mine."

"You're not risking my life," I scowled. "There's no danger."

"You can't see it. Obviously not now that you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk!!" I yelled. "I need a job okay? I can't just sit down here and look at your face all day. I need to he useful and I can do that by getting a job!"

"No. Your job is to suck my dick."

I paused and he took the glass of wine from my hands.

"That's your job Tiff. To suck my dick and let me fuck you."

He took a dee breath and reached for my shoulder. "You're so sexy and sometimes I can't help but wish you weren't my sister. I have plans for us, Tiffany. I want you so much it's killing me."

I looked into his eyes and he meant every word he was saying. His hands began tracing my bra while he kissed my neck softly.

"I want you to get wet when you hear my name."

"Luciano," I called in an attempt to stop his hands from getting into my bra but he was already there and a small gasp escaped from my lips.

Knock knock.

It caused his hands to stop and we looked at each other.

"Who came in last?" I asked.

"Did you come in last?" I asked and we continued looking at ourselves confused.