98: I love you, Luciano

Damn!

    I flinched at the sight of the gun in Luciano's hand. Well, for some moment I felt he would shot me for real but his face said other wise. It looked like he waited to hear something else.

    Why the heck was he not doing anything!?

    Luciano had a stern expression and I could see that he wanted an explanation. I tried to open my mouth and talk but he pointed the gun back at me and shut me up.

    "Get the hell away from here or I shoot." He snapped.

     His voice was hoarse and his face grim. He was frowning and I could see the vein in his hands.

    "I said get the hell away from here or I'll blow your head!!"

    His voice was a lot firmer and even more colder but it didn't make me flinch again. I swallowed hard and then shook my head in disapproval before whining down the window.

"I know you can't shoot," I told him. "Just come off it." I wasn't sure why I sad that but a part of me was so sure that Luciano would not be able to shoot me.

He swallowed hard and clenched his jaw as if trying hard to stop himself from saying anything. He looked at me one last time and I kept the same expression on my face.

"Take it easy, you can't shoot me and I know it. Let's just talk like adults and see what we can—"

"Shut the fuck up," he scowled and then looked around him. He lowered his stance to the window and lowered his gun.

"Don't make me do it."

"I know something that you may want to know," I told him and he frowned.

"What makes you think I want to know what you have? Do I look like I need a private investigator telling me things that do not concern me?"

"Luciano calm down!" I blurted. "I know it concerns you because it's Gladys." I paused t catch my breath and then looked at him. "She's planning something really bad."

"And what has that got to do with me?" He asked again.

"Let's just go somewhere and talk about this. I promise you that I have vital information and you'll not regret listening to me. Let's just drive somewhere. To a coffee shop maybe— anywhere at all."

He sighed audibly. "We're talking in your car."

"My car?" I asked with my brows furrowed.

"Yes, your car. I can't leave home now, Tiff is the only one at home. We'll have to discuss whatever you have to say here in your car."

With that, he turned and opened the car. He slid into the passenger seat and then closed the door.

He sighed, signaling me to start talking but I waited for a few more seconds before clearing my throat.

"Don't waste my time," Luciano warned.

"Chill out. It's Gladys. She's not who we think she is."

"We?" He asked and frowned. "For the record, I've never liked her."

"I know but still— she's the one behind all of it." I paused hoping he got the message but he was quiet.

"I didn't do it, I swear. It was her."

He gave a nod. "I know that asshole. Is that what you called me here to say?"

I swallowed hard. "Wait, you believe me?"

He didn't respond.
Even if he didn't I felt the happiness in me. This joy!!

"I mean— you didn't suspect me? Why did you believe me immediately?"

"Cause I know you Massimo and you may be an asshole but you're not capable of this, at least to Tiff."

It felt good knowing someone could vouch for me like this.

"So what else do you have?" He asked cutting me short from my moment of bliss.

"She has worse plans and we have to stop her before she thinks if doing something that can ruin lives."

"Hmm."

"Yes. I know she's on it, we just have to move faster than her and—"

"And do what? How do you intend to stop her if she already has a plan?" Luciano paused to think then he looked at me like he had a good idea. "Uh— bribe her?"

I shook my head gently. "She's not going to quit this for some bucks."

"Then we give her whatever amount she asks for."

"You don't get it," I blurted and puffed out air. "There's only way to stop this. Only one way and that's by killing her."

"What?" He asked and looked at me. "No way."

"But that's the option we—"

"I said no. It's not necessary. You can't just think killing her is a good idea."

I looked at him and the way his brows furrowed at the mention of murder.

"Is it Tiffany's pussy?" I asked him and he turned to look at me.

"Is it Tiffany's pussy making you soft? You were never like this until—"

"That's enough," he commanded. "Tiffany is my sister and I need you to stop saying trash like that."

"Hmm." That's Suspicious.

It was cute seeing him act all defensive like I didn't just see a video of him fucking Tiffany.

He swallowed hard and turned his face away.

"I know about it," I informed him. "I know you and Tiffany fucked and the world will soon know too."

His brows dropped and a line formed around his lip like he was scared. It hurt me to see him that way and that was why I was offering to do it.

"I can kill Gladys for you."

He looked at me and frowned. "I said no." He turned to open the car door but I stopped him.

"Wait," I said.

He paused waiting for what I wanted to say.

"We can hack her phone at least."

A few seconds passed before he responded. "Sabotage."

I watched him climb down and a smile formed on my lips knowing I could help out. I loved seeing him happy.

"I'll call you," Luciano blurted as he was about leaving.

"Unblock me then," I said and he gave that look like he already forgot about it.

I thought of the best thing to say in the moment but I could only think of saying how I felt.

"I love you, Luciano."

He didn't respond, he just looked at me and looked away.

(Thanks for reading.
Remember to comment, share and add to your library)