123: No wonder Gladys hate her

I sat down quietly in the car. I parked in front of Luciano's house and looked around.

His truck wasn't there so I could guess that he wasn't home yet.

My hand was placed on the steering wheel while I used the other hand to search my pocket for a cigarette.

I lit it and placed the blunt between my lips. I couldn't stop thinking of Gladys and her downfall.

I Inhaled and then puffed out the smoke into the air.

A small smile tugged on my lips at the thought of it. It felt good to know that I could be the end of her and her evil plans.

I shoved out my phone from my pocket and glanced at it. I checked the notifications on my socials and smirked wickedly when I saw that Gladys' sex video was trending.

My mouth slightly opened to allow the smoke move out before I lowered my head to my phone.

I kept scrolling till I got to the comment section and saw people's reaction to the videos.

Some people were asking for the videos and others were asking for payments.

"At least she's getting good recognition," I muttered under my breath and continued reading the comments.

I was wowed by the number of people that were paying for her videos. The only sad thing was that she wasn't going to be getting anything.

I smiled and continued checking the videos. I was engrossed in the video that I didn't notice another person's presence.

When I heard the knock on the windscreen, I flinched and turned in the direction of the sound.  Luciano was standing there with his brows raised.

My jaw dropped because I didn't expect to see him. I didn't even hear him drive in and that just made me exhale.

I opened the door and climbed out.

"My men told me you have been waiting for hours." He paused. "I don't want to hurt you. I really don't —"

"Spare me that bullshit," I scoffed interrupting him. "You're nothing more than a chicken and you can't hurt me."

"That's what you think."

I swallowed hard thinking of the beat come back. "You think i'm scared?" I asked him. "The last thing I'll do is to be scared of someone who not only fucked his sister, he impregnated her."

I watched his eyes open in amusement. He must be wondering how I got to know but that's left for him to wonder.

I smoked wickedly. "The lab didn't give you the original results."

"What?" Luciano asked with his jaw dropping. He turned to look at me again. "How did you know that?"

The look on his face was filled with desperation that I could see through him. I could easily tell the thoughts crossing thorough his mind but I chose to just smirk in response.

"Answer me!" He said. "How did you know that?"

"You're not the only one who knows how to point guns at sleeping people," I responded and continued smiling wickedly.

He tilted and I looked at his hands. He had shopping bags so I could tell that he was coming from the mall.

He closed the gap between us and grabbed my shirt.

"Easy, easy," I laughed and took my shirt out of his hands. I know Luciano too well and I knew what his reaction would be.

He was impulsive and it took only a moment to have him triggered over sensitive issues.

"I have been listening to your calls," I admitted. "Tiffany is pregnant."

He swallowed hard and tried to brush it off.

"I'm not joking," I told him. "I know this because the lab called me first and I claimed to change things up."

He shook his head slightly.

"Tiffany knows."

He paused and then looked at me as if I just said something wrong.

"Tiffany knows and she's planning to kill the child." I paused. "Will you let her kill your child?"

I could tell the way the emotion coursed through him. "You fucking—"

"Ask her if you doubt me. She's planning on killing the baby but— wait let me get this clear," I scoffed. "What about your parents? What will be their reaction?"

He didn't respond so I chuckled. "Of course I know what their reaction will be, Luciano. You'll be in deep trouble."

Before I could turn, Luciano jumped on me with his fist flying across my face. I struggled to keep him in check and then used my fist on him.

I balled a fist and threw it on his face. He growled and tried to kick me but his legs kicked the air and he lost balance.

I used the opportunity to grab him down and slapped him hard.

"I'll shoot!" A voice yelled. "Step back or I shoot!!"

It was Luciano's men and they were walking toward us. I turned to look at Luciano and blurted. "You're a forbidden chicken."

He spat out blood and tried to maintain a balance on the floor. "I can ask them to kill you," he said looking at his men and then back at me.

I knew he could make such an order but even if he was dared, he wouldn't. His men stood just a few steps away, waiting for some type of confirmation to pull the trigger.

When Luciano looked at them, he shook his head. "I've got this," he muttered. "You can leave us."

They were reluctant at first but gave a nod and walked away.

Luciano stood up and picked up his shopping bags that were on the floor. I walked to my car without any more word and slid inside.

Into the warmth, I sighed audibly. I was inside the car when Luciano tried to turn away but the bags fell and  a tampon slid out of the bag.

He looked at me with an obvious expression.

"You and Tiffany won't need that," I said pointing at the tampon.

     I slammed my foot on the accelerator and drove away with speed.
Even when I felt like I was being too dramatic, I just couldn't take my mind off the face that Tiffany has what I want wrapped around her tiny fingers.

No wonder Gladys hate her!