47: It's useless

(Please vote, Comment, and drop your review on my wall )

     I yawned and turned to the other side of the bed. The wimpiness of the bed and how the duvet felt on my body made me open my eyes.

     The moment I opened my eyes, I flinched. What the heck happened and what was I doing to get myself to this place.

     This wasn't my room and it immediately dawned on me that I was in a strange room. I was scared for myself and worst, I had no idea what Luciano would do to. He might even be worried.

     "Oh shit, oh snap!" I mumbled and sat up.

     I raised my hand to my forehead and held my face. My head still felt dizzy but it wasn't too bad.

     Flashback of our the previous night went played in my head.

    The music, the drinks and the people — Massimo was there with Gladys. Emma, Calvin and a few other people were present too. Oh, it was a party, Massimo's party.

     I remember drinking whiskey from Massimo's glass but I had no idea how many bottles I had. Well, I hope he didn't drug me.

      My head was slightly hurting and I just held it with my hands and took a deep breath.

     I could remember playing games with them and dancing my worries away. Massimo and I danced but I had to shy away when he wouldn't stop being so seductive.

     Calvin and Emma made out and I remember cheering them till they almost fucked in front of everyone. Ewwwww! They were shameless.

    A small giggle escaped my mouth when I remembered all the fun things that happened. It was risky but it was FUN.

     I turned to the left to catch a glance of the to and I saw the wall clock.

    "Fuck!!" I blurted when I saw the time. Luciano would definitely be mad and worried about me.

    I sprawled to my feet immediately and checked around for my belongings.

    Luckily, I still had my clothes on and my bag was only beside me. I grabbed it and stormed out of the room in a haste.

     When I got to the bus stop, I couldn't stop imagining what Luciano would do. I didn't just spend the night, I was late for school.

     Was he going to yell at me or hit me?

     I got a seat in the bus but my mind wasn't settled. I kept looking out through the window. I reached for my phone but the battery already died.

     "Oh God no."

     I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

     I was late for school. The whole idea of the night out happened suddenly.

     Although it was going to get me into trouble, I wouldn't mind doing this again.

    Gladys, Massimo, Calvin and Emma were the best when it came to partying.

    They didn't treat me like some newbie or kid. I know it sounds crazy but anyone who makes me feel like a child just irritated the hell out of me.

   Someone like Luciano. That douchebag!

    It was what Luciano was doing but I could understand he had the big brother instincts and that was one of the things that made him act so protective of me.