should be dead

It's being days. Gosh! Living like strangers in this house.
I'm not sure why but I could tell that Tiffany was acting strange.

Her hair was packed in a ponytail and she was quiet all morning. Her bare neck, Her clean throat! Damn, I want to give her hickies! I want to hold her hair and have her suck the shit off me.

Well, that wasn't happening.

She kept walking to and fro without looking at me and when she paused to clean the table, I turned my attention away.

     No way in hell! Call mean cocky bastard but I can't apologize foe what I had no idea about.

I didn't want her to feel like I was being sticky so I tried to do something else while staying close to her.

She barely said a word to me and I had no idea if I should persist or respect that she wanted some stillness.

I grabbed a cup from the kitchenette and made tea. When I was done mixing the milk, I poured some water and then carried it.

It was a kind gesture and I was hoping she'd appreciate it but I was wrong.

I walked to her and touched her shoulder but she flinched.

Her brows raised and her eyes arched.

"Oh shit," I mumbled. "Sorry— I just wanted to give you this," I said when I noticed the way she winced.

"Right," she responded and walked away without taking the tea from me.

The he-ck? I was trying to be nice and she as being rude asf!

"I made you tea." I snapped.

"Did I tell you that I need it? I'm not thirsty," she replied still looking away.

I leaned on the wall watching her and when she rinsed a plate in the sink, I rolled my eyes.

Tiffany could spare me the hardworking part of her, I really didn't care.

"I'll help with that," I told her as she stood on her toes trying to open the cupboard.

"No. I can handle it." She muttered.

It was as if she didn't want to talk to me and I was the one forcing her.

"But you're literally on your toes," I reminded her. "Move aside."

"I said no," she said and jumped in an attempt to open the cupboard. When she finally opened it, she walked away without any more word.

I stood there wondering what the hell was over her. I finished the tea and dropped the cup on the table.

We left for school shortly after but Tiffany kept acting strange and being cold.

When I came to a halt and turned off the ignition, she pushed the car door open and climbed out without having anything to me.

She didn't even turn to say bye and I just frowned.

I suspected she was up to something or probably did something but I brushed it off.

I climbed down from the car and turned to the entrance when I saw Massimo.

I clenched my jaw and looked away in an attempt to avoid him but Massimo wasn't having it.

"Look who we got here," he said smirking.

I looked at him and tried to remain calm while he walked around with a smirk tugged on his lips.

I took a step and walked past him.

"Why are you running Luciano?" He asked. "Don't you think you should face me already?"

I paused. "Look, I don't —"

"You don't what?" He laughed. "You're such a chicken and a daddy's boy, you can't even stand my presence."

It took everything in me to be reasonable but Massimo was pushing me to the edge and he knew it.

"I can't," I reiterated. "We're in school and we can't do this now."

"Oh silly!" He brushed off. "You can't do this and not we cause I'm here right now and you're the one who's acting like a damn scared dick."

"I can't," I said for the third time.

"Or is it because I should be dead?"

A lump formed in my throat as I remembered that day that I had to shoot my best friend. The thoughts of it got me disconnected for a while and before I could shake my head into reality, I heard a gun shot.

I should have been turning to see what sound it was but I felt a sharp a pain. At that point, it dawned on me that I was the one who got shot.

My mouth slightly dropped and I touched my bloodied shirt before falling down.

"Oh shit!!" I yelled panting as my eyes flickered open.

IT WAS JUST A DREAM! IT WAS JUST A FVCKING DREAM!!

It was just a horrible dream in the daytime and I couldn't stop panting hard.

I quickly touched the place I was shot and it happened to be the same spot.

The same spot where I had a scar given to me by Massimo.  For a moment, I felt both fear and anger.

I was waiting for Tiffany to get ready and fell asleep in the car.

I hit the steering wheel in anger. "Fuck it!!" I yelled and continued hitting it in an attempt to get all the anger in me out.

It was all clouding me, the guilt of knowing this and actually seeing that the reality was different.

Tears welled in my eyes and I felt frustrated. There was a deep yearning in me to end everything and I just thought of it.

What if I looked for Massimo and just ended it?

It would say save me the whole frustration, agony and misery if I ended it myself.

I checked my shirt for my gun but it wasn't there. My heart skipped for a second and I kept searching my body for my gun.

"Shit," I mumbled as I turned to search for it around the car.

I exhaled audibly and laughed the moment I realized it was under my feet and I was stepping on it this whole time that I was panicking.

I sighed audibly and laughed one last time before the car door opened.

Tiffany slid into the passenger seat and locked the door.

"Hey," I said to her. "You good?"

"Yes," she mumbled and looked at the windscreen.

"You know what just happened?"

"No and my jaw hurts. I don't want to talk, please."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and gave a small nod. Of course I wasn't going to tell her of the fucking dream.

No way man. I just wanted to have her attention but she was obviously not going to talk to me and there was nothing I could do to change that.

"Just drive," she added and I responded with a nod.