131: You are just wet

The hardest things about nights like this is that you have to force yourself to sleep even when your body feels the weakness.

It just feels so difficult to fall asleep easily so I remained on the bed facing the windows trying to
think myself into a dream. I sighed and tried to have a flashback of everything that has happened.

The night was cozy and the breeze was quite needed still. I wasn’t using a blanket on myself just because I wanted to feel the coldness of the night a little.  I closed my eyes lightly and for a moment, it felt like I was finally lucky.

I felt the soft touch of sleep gently patting my back and making it easy to close my eyes. I felt light weighted and finally ready to doze off when the door to my room was pushed open.

“What the fuck is this?” Tiffany yelled at the top of her voice.

“Oh shit,” I cussed when her voice succeeded in interrupting me from my sleep. I swallowed hard and then turned over to the other side of the bed.

“Luciano I’m talking to you!” She yelled again and it made me pause. I sat up on the bed and turned my attention in her direction.  “What is this about?” I asked her trying to remain calm.

“This is about you!” she yelled back. “Who else can it be about?”

Still unable to get what she was saying, I remained quiet waiting for her to explain better.

“My mom called me Luciano. She said you’re on drugs. What the hell is happening?” she nagged. “I deserve an explanation now.”

“I’m fine,” I scoffed. Now I saw where the whole attitude thing was coming from.

“What do you mean by that?” she asked again.

“I said I’m fine. I wanted to tell her something else but I couldn’t.”

“At least tell me why you failed to keep to your part of the deal, Luciano.” She paused. “You can’t just keep quiet.”

“You’ve been trying to prove that you’re on your period for the past five hours.” I paused to look in her direction then I shook my head. “You know what? Go back to bed, it’s late.”

I turned over to the other side of the bed and closed my eyes lightly. I stayed in that position for a long time, pretending to be asleep.

I couldn’t tell what Tiff was doing since I was no longer facing her but I could sense that she was still there. I heard the sound of a gun click but surprisingly, I didn’t flinch.

I didn’t care because I was already used to Tiffany acting like an asshole at every slight chance. Feeling tired, drained and sort of broken, I remained still.

“You son of a bitch,” Tiffany called. “Don’t even think that I am joking around,” she said.

“Then go ahead,” I told her as I turned to face her. “This is the thirtieth time you’re threatening me with a gun. You keep doing this to me, so go ahead.”

When she didn’t respond, I scoffed. “And why are you in my bedroom, bad girl.”

”No. I came here to get the keys from you,” she answered.

“You’re getting no key so I advise you to shoot. Go ahead Tiff, shoot the fucking gun.”

When she didn’t respond or attempt to pull the trigger, I scoffed audibly and laid back on the pillow. I closed my eyes again cause I knew if I kept arguing with Tiff, there was no way I’d get any sleep.

I continued trying to get myself to sleep until I opened my eyes and turned in Tiffany’s direction. She was still standing there with the gun pointed at me. I quietly stood up and took calculated strides towards her.

“Easy,” I mumbled as I got closer to her. “Just take it down and try to—” I paused and the grabbed the gun from her hand when she got distracted. I then pointed the gun back at her and took one step back.

“That wasn’t a smart thing to do,” I said as I pointed the gun at her. Her brows furrowed in surprise and she swallowed hard the lump that was forming in her throat.

I kept the gun pointed at her and when the gun clicked, she began sobbing.

“Please Luciano,” she begged. “Please don’t shoot. Take the gun away, I beg of you. Please don’t kill me.”

Seeing how frightened she looked caused a smirk to form on my face. I lowered the gun and then chuckled lightly. “Don’t ever repeat this again if you don’t like the feeling.”

She gave a nod hastily.

I pulled the trigger and her eyes widened when she realized that there was no bullet inside.

“I knew,” I told her. “I knew it was empty because you cried about me wanting to kill you.”

She looked at me and swallowed hard.
“Well, since you can’t, I’ll help you.”

Her brows arched and I could tell that she was confused. Without warning, I kissed her and gently used my tongue to usher hers into mine.

“MHHH!” she mouthed trying to fight me off. She used her hands to hit me repeatedly but it was only turning me on. The way her hands hit my shoulders made me hard and I just moaned into her mouth.

I kissed her again and this time around, she welcomed me warmly and kissed me back. Hearing me moan must have made her weak in her legs cause now, she looked so sexy trying to get her tongue on mine.

I pulled her closely and then used my hands to gently caress her soft skin as I traced my hands to her shorts. I slid my hands into her shorts and she let out a soft moan.

“Shhh,” I teased her as I circled around her insides. She got a little distorted so I broke the kiss and showed her my fingers.

“You’re just wet,” I told her. “You’re not bleeding.”