Chapter 11: It's loaded

My back hurts, my head hurt and I feel a bit heavy. Good thing the bed seems very comfortable because I don’t know what else I would do. Imagine seating in a plain not allowed to stand up for one bit. Not even to pee and that asshole also didn’t allow me to take anything. Luciano lied about me being allergic to almost everything except alcohol, like who would be allergic to that.

If there was another word for jetlagged, I would use it.

We arrived in the UK last night and it still feels like she is still trapped in the plane seat with a mean man seating in front of me. The fact that Luciano got into the car with a dagger still freaks me out. How come it wasn’t detected? How come he feels so simple with it as if it wasn’t the first time he has done it?

I had walked into the room myself yesterday but opening my eyes now, it was as if I am seeing how beautiful the room is. This isn’t anything close to what my stepbrother would like.

The room has a warm off white color, very cool to the eyes and most especially the brain. The queen size bed seems to be located at the corner of the room where I won’t get easily noticed if someone walks in unannounced. A table with lots of candies and makeup was neatly arranged, funny how they were all my type.

Getting off the bed, I looked back at it to see that it was even eve my favorite color of bed, pitch-pink. Not the main pink, it just looks a bit different and it’s good for the brain too.

“Creepy” I muttered as I walked away from the bed.

I noticed a walk-in closet, still, it’s just the way I would want the position, size, and painting to be. Light brown isn’t a bad color after all.

The truth of the matter is that the room’s setting is the same as my own back in the state. It was as if Luciano had copied all the details of my room to make a photocopy of it and for some reason, I like it. It gave me this feeling as if all wasn’t lost even when I knew that I am trapped.

Seeing this, I can’t tell one thing for sure; Luciano is trying to make me forgive him but that won’t be possible when he literally took me. I won’t say I was kidnapped because he kind of saved me but I won’t be grateful for that.
Chilled?

Looking down at my body, I realized that I am almost naked. The jumpsuit and leather jacket I knew I wore on the plane was nowhere to be found, instead, what I found myself wearing is a……

“Fvcking panty!” I growled.

How dare he? How dare that son of a bitch….bitch?

After all, he is not my blood brother so his mother can be a bitch, who cares?

What I worry about is why on earth he derives joy in making me naked! What would be his reason now, that he didn’t get my size from the market?

Rage!

Quickly, I open the closet only to face what I didn’t expect. Fact, I was expecting to see dresses or any other cloth that would be good for me because he had made the room like mine but damnnnnn….

Damn it! Oh, fvcking damn it!

The closet seems divided into two; one side obviously seems like it’s for me while the other seems like it was meant for Luciano. Lots of white shirts, just shirts and….oh, with lots of trousers too. Why does he have to carry his boring lifestyle here? Want to be in plain black suits, and white shirts, and what next, carry a gun like a freaking serial killer?

The other side which I assume to be my side was filled with lots of underwear. Lots of Victoria’s secrets that I assumed I already knew the secret. No single normal cloth for me, the only gown I saw was made of fishing net and I bet you, wearing that outside would lead to me being raped.
What else? Imagine me wearing a net gown with very sexy lingerie. Not all men can hold it and I bet you, my asshole would be as big as a mother a birth.

“Fvcking asshole!”.

In a rage, I slammed the door close only for me to hear something drop. I wanted to ignore it like I didn’t just hear it but I need to know what is. That’s I for you, always letting curiosity get the best of me for no reason.
Opening the door, my jaw dropped.

“Perfect!” I muttered.

It was as if I suddenly know became aware of my bare chest. The cool temperature focused on my chest, making me feel my nipples hard front e cold. My empty stomach grumbled as I looked down at my bare legs.

Not just that Luciano had stripped me and left me with just a different pair of panties, but he had stuck a gun in the closet! How do I know what to do with it? How do I tell myself that seeing a gun in the closet doesn’t mean that I want to shoot him, do I?

Picking up the gun with my shaky hands, I stared at it. What if the gun has ended lots of lives, lots of hopes, and lots of dreams?

“I knew you would love it”

Turning around, I saw Luciano, the last person I want to see with a gun in my hand. Worst, he has this calm smirk on his face, like he likes what he is seeing.

“Stop flashing me,” he said calmly.

Following his gaze, I see how engrossed he is staring at my chest. I bet he really likes what he is seeing. This asshole stripped only to tell me to stop flashing him? Well, I should not let him see more that’s why I folded my arms across my chest even though I was scared of the heavy gun now in between my breast.

“I bet you should have your eyes filled already,” I said.

Nothing but anger, pure anger lace my voice and I bet Luciano could see it as well. Even with the gun pressed to me, he didn’t look moved at all.

“I could not touch them because you were out,” Luciano said calmly “I bet you would call me a perv if I do that while you were…..dog tired?” he asked unsurely.

Really!

Without thinking, I let go of my shame. Since he took off my clothes, I bet he must have seen more than enough already. Now holding the gun with both hands, I locked my gaze with him as I raised the gun to his face.

“You have to be careful with that, Amore”.

Why the heck is he still calling me that when we are no longer at the airport?

Ignoring that, I narrowed my gaze as if trying to know where he really is. With both eyes open, I fear I won’t able to get the shot I am about to make. I see that a lot, movies though, where they close their eyes before shooting and I bet I will get it.

“It’s loaded!” Luciano warned.