43: I can't cry for her

I opened the wardrobe in search of a better jacket for my outfit. It was sort of cold so I needed something thick but not the usual jacket.

    My hands touched a blue jean and I settled for it.

      "Seem fair" I shurgged.

     I wore it on my shirt and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I ran my hands through my hair and a small gasp escaped my lip.

     "I look good"

     I needed to fix my room cause it looked like shit. It was so messy with my clothes on the bed, on the floor, and my laptop opened on the reading table.

    I turned to grab the clothes on the floor. It was the first I needed to take care of.

No one would believe I was in a haste to go to school and that was why my room looked this messy.

"Shit," I scoffed when I realized they were all dirty clothes.

There was no way i'd do the laundry now. Although I was going to fix the room by taking my dirty clothes, I wasn't going to wash them yet.

I needed to be quick so Tiffany wouldn't have to wait for me. She was in the sitting room doing her makeup or something.

I had no idea but I knew she was getting ready for school. We missed school yesterday but that wouldn't repeat itself today no matter how badly we wanted to.

I pushed all the clothes into a bin for dirty clothes and sighed. I turned back to the bed and dressed it neatly.

I made sure the bedsheet was well tucked in the bed frame and the bed was neatly dressed.

When I was done, I looked back at my reflection in the mirror and a small smile crept on my lips.

I still looked regardless of all the shit going on in my life.

I opened the drawer and reached for the familiar steel object wrapped in a rag.

I raised the gun up and tucked it in my shirt. I used the jacket to cover it and turned to leave.

I paused when I realised I had a gun in my car and there was no need for this one.

I scoffed and removed it from my shirt. I kept it back in the drawer and closed it before leaving the room.

As I walked toward the sitting room, I heard chuckles.

"Common Gladys, I'm serious."

Tiffany held her phone up and was smiling at her screen. She was on a face time with that bitch, Gladys.

I swallowed hard and tried to brush it off when I heard a boy's voice and paused.

"Gladys is right," the guy said. "You look hot."

My eyes quickly went to the dress she was wearing. I hated when anyone else saw Tiffany as hot.

"No I'm not—" Tiffany said and laughed in response.

"You don't seem to realise it but I'm all serious here. Tiffany you're beautiful and—"

"Enough," I blurted when I could no longer hold the anger and jealousy boiling in me. "It's time to leave."

Tiffany frowned. "What? We still got a few minutes."

"And you have to change your dress in those minutes. Get up and get going, Tiffany. Your dress is revealing and it keeps making people give you perverted compliments."

I was referring to the one guy who said she was hot.

She raised her brow to me like she didn't understand what I was saying but I didn't respond.

Tiffany knew exactly what I was saying but she was just going to act like a bitch first.

"My dress is not revealing," she defended. "It's all in your head."

"It's all in my head?" I asked her back. "You're almost fucking naked!! The guy over the phone could see that and of course I'm not blind too."

"Why do you have a problem with this dress?"

"Just shut up and change it."

"Can you both just stop already?" Gladys screamed from the phone and Tiffany turned her attention back to the phone. "Luciano you're being unreasonable and I think—"

"No," he interrupted her. "You know what I think huh? I think you should go and fuck yourself."

"Holy crap," Tiffany whispered in an undertone and I stepped closer to her and yanked her phone away from her hands.

"Give me back my phone!" She yelled.

"No."

"Luciano drop it! Drop the fucking madness and hand over my phone to me now."

"You are the one with the madness," I yelled and pointed my finger at her. "You don't listen and you make a fucking scene over everything."

"It's all my fault now, huh?" She paused and then puffed out air. "No it's not. I'll tell you who's fault everything is. Yours! Yours Luciano. You're the one who keeps creating a problem from nothing and making scenes everywhere."

"Change that dress let's go!" I said ignoring everything else she said.

I didn't want to keep doing this. I just needed her to fucking change the clothes cause I wasn't comfortable with all those insane and thirsty compliments.

"You have no fucking right over my clothes!" Tiffany yelled.

"I do!" I yelled back. "I own you Tiffany and everything on you belongs to me."

She scoffed unbelievably. "No you don't."

"Tiffany you're mine and you already proved it."

She stared at me blankly.

"Want me to tell you how?" I asked when she wouldn't stop looking at me.

"Yes please. Tell me how the fuck you own me."

"We had sex yesterday. Tiffany, we fucked through out yesterday at every given opportunity."

She laughed and that made me swallow hard.

"Is that it?" She asked and took a step closer to me. "Bullshit, Luciano. I enjoyed it, I loved it but that doesn't mean shit."

She grabbed her phone from the couch and walked away.

I heard her footsteps as she walked away and I couldn't believe it.

What was all that for? Did she not love me? Cause I sure as hell thought she did.

I brushed off the tears that formed in my eyes. I couldn't shed a tear for her.

(Wait!!!!
Please Vote)