80: The deal

As I opened my eyes, all I could think of was the sex.

My mouth tasted sort of sour so it was easy to figure out what was happening. I had a drunk night and was probably waking up to the rest type of hangover.

I held my head with one hand and yawned before turning to look beside me.

Gladys was fast asleep on the bed with the bedspread covering her nakedness.

Memories from the sex we had all night flashed in my head and for a moment, I didn't know what to feel.

I tapped her and when she woke up, she looked at me with so much confusion.

I could tell she still felt sleepy but I couldn't have her sleep over and still more sleep on my bed.

"Wake up," I muttered to her. "You should be useful."

Her scowl deepened but I just tossed some cash on the bed for her.

"That's for the sex," I told her without looking at her.

She frowned but as usual, she took the cash and stood up from the bed.

She turned to look at me and smirked. "Last night was hot."

She looked thirsty but I wasn't about to give in to another round of sex. I only needed something to distract me from everything that happened last night and now I needed to think clearly.

"Right, now leave."

"Common man," she frowned. "Chill, I'm leaving already."

I gave a small nod and she walked out.

I turned to my phone and picked it up. I checked my schedule and when I needed to do a few things.

"Ourgh," I muttered when I checked it and stood up.

* * *

A few hours had passed since Gladys left but somehow, I was still feeling some kind of way.

Not a good say neither would I call it a bad way. It was just some mixed feelings with little or nothing to attach to it.

I reached for the glass of whiskey on the table and took a sip from it.

I looked around the bar, it was a VIP section with little or no noise. Everywhere was calm and every one minded their business.

I raised the glass to my lips again when Antonio walked in.

"Boss," he called and I paused. He bowed and and then looked behind him as if expecting someone.

"She's here," he continued.

I gave a small nod when she walked in and gave a small bow in precedence.

I took the last sip from the whiskey before dropping the glass on the table.

"Follow me," I instructed and she gave a nod.

"I'll take it from here," I told Antonio.

"Okay Boss."

I led the way and the woman followed. I strutted the keys to the suites and opened the door.

I walked in and she followed.

"Try to feel comfortable, I told her. What's your name again?"

"Alicia," she responded and I gave a nod.

I turned back to the door and used the key to lock the door. I slid the key into my jacket and then smiled.

"Can you moan?"

She looked at me and then gave a bod in approval.

"Alright, let me hear it."

"Now?" She asked slightly confused.

"Of course," I told her. "I want to hear your sexiest moans. The exact way you moan when a G-spot has been hit and you're reaching orgasm."

She gave and nod and then slightly opened her mouth to moan.

"Ourgh— shh.. Baby please. Deeper.. Shit.. Ourgh.. Faster."

I kept a straight face watching her make those sounds like she was actually being touched.

It felt kind of weird to hear her most so softly without touching her but I needed to confirm something.

"Ourghhh, fuck you're so good— yes baby, I need you deep in me and— ourgh.."

"Okay," I said. "That's enough."

She gave a nod as if waiting for me to rate her moaning skills but I didn't say a thing about it.

"The deal," I told her. "It's purely sensual."

"I— I have children—three boys," she said. "I am a mother."

"And I am completely aware of that," I told her. "I am also aware that your family is quite incomplete. I mean— you have no husband, you're an illegal immigrant and you are in debt."

Her eyes popped as I told her things about herself. She swallowed hard and I could tell she was getting scared from being in a locked room with me.

"You don't have to shiver," I told her. "I'll pay you £10,000 to get me a petite woman in her late forties. Brown hair, a sharpened jawline, beautiful and uh— busty."

Anyone who heard that would be confused at first but thing is I wanted some one similar to my mom to play the role.

I needed a middle aged woman who could act like my mom for the job. "Your sons will be pay," I told her. "What's their age again? Isn't it 17, 13 and 9?"

She gave a shaky nod and I smiled.

"I suggest they take over you and work for me until they die," I paused. "Or i'll harvest their fresh organs."

She gasped in fear for a moment and I looked at how her body reacted under fear and tension.

"I'm going to take care of your debts, Selena. I'll pay off your debt and see your sons through college."

Her eyes popped in shock and she held her mouth as a way of containing the gratitude.

"Thank you— thank you so much sir."

I gave a small nod and handed the keys to her. "Open the door and see yourself out," I told her.

She stood up and them took the keys from me. "Thank you so much, I really appreciate this sir. Thank you and—"

"That's okay," I muttered.

She walked away and closed the door behind her. I took a deep breath and checked my phone for what needed to come next.