- 1: I Know What You Want Girl -

Obviously, his life is perfect. He's Katsuki fucking Bakugou, the best thing to come into this world. It doesn't take a genius to see he is destined to do great things.

Thats why, when he found out Izuku Midoriya, his best friend at the time, was a quirkless loser, he did the only natural thing. He ditched the useless trash and moved on to greater things.

He doesn't think about it at all now... He doesn't think about how those big green eyes looked up at him with shock and hurt. He doesn't think about hearing that stupid nickname over and over again.

He doesn't think about how that useless kid used to smile at him, his eyes practically shining with nothing but praise and worship for him alone. He doesn't think about how far away those past moments all seem now.

And he definitely doesn't think about it when he feels his foot connect with the said useless garbage's gut.

He yells, green eyes widening and then shutting as he grits his teeth in pain. Still, try as he might, Katsuki can still hear his stupid fucking screams. It's sad really, how this sack of shit used to smile so warmly at him.

Now look where he is, tearing up and wincing beneath Katsuki's feet like the garbage he is. Why did he even look at this trash years ago? That will forever be a mystery to him.

One of the extras that always follow him around leers over his shoulder, bending down slightly to look at the mess on the ground. His expression is gleeful and mocking, as if he's just happy to have front row seats to this useless bastard's beating.

"What, are you gonna cry again Midoriya? Seriously, you need to grow up!"

Katsuki looks down at him, watching as he curls into himself, snot dribbling from his nose. At this point, he wouldn't even be surprised if the baby started sucking his fucking thumb. Disgusting.

The second extra steps past Katsuki to lean over the trash's body, the same mocking expression on his face. The crunch of his shoes seems to alert the curled-up waste of space, because Katsuki sees him flinch.

"How are you feeling Midoriya? Hm?"

Katsuki watches closely, waiting for a response other than crying and whimpering. After a couple of seconds, Katsuki's patience leaves. This trash should know how to behave by now.

Katsuki steps forward, bringing his foot down into its stomach, feeling the flesh push against the material of his white shoe.

Another yell of pain and tears and snot.

Katsuki glares down at it, putting more pressure into its gut. Green eyes stare back at him, red rimmed and full of tears that seem like they won't be stopping anytime soon.

He remembers wiping those same tears away when they were children, when the trash just couldn't stop crying for the life of it.

He used to think those eyes were so b-

"Well, Deku. Fucking answer the question."

It's not like Katsuki will actually give it time to come up with a response. It should have answered when Katsuki was being patient.

It opens its mouth, but a small squeak of sound is the only thing it gets the chance to make before Katsuki kicks its gut again.

"How-"

Kick, a choked-out scream, more tears.

"Are-"

Kick, laughter and encouragement.

"You-"

The trash lurches back, gagging as vomit shoots itself out of its mouth. The trash is lucky that none of it landed on Katsuki, or his punishment would have been a lot worse.

It does land on the first extra though, but it's not like Katsuki gives a fuck about him. Really, the only thing he's thinking about is how to make this trash scream even more.

"Fucking-"

Katsuki admits, he adds this extra word just to be a little crueler. He can't have the trash getting any ideas.

"Feeling-?!"

The final kick has all of Katsuki's strength behind it, so he isn't surprised when the trash lurches back so far, he goes back a couple of inches.

He feels really satisfied. Normally, he would blow this waste of space up so bad it leaves his hands burned into its skin. But today, he decided his hands needed a break.

The trash is letting out pants of shallow breaths, his eyes hazy. There are still tears running out of them though.

"I..."

The word is whispered, and Katsuki can barely hear it. He lifts his foot up, glaring down at the trash in warning.

It sees this, and like the garbage it is, gets the message. It breathes harder, shutting its eyes as it yells louder.

"I feel good!"

The two extras burst out laughing so hard they hold their stomachs as slight tears prick at their eyes. Nothing like the mess under Katsuki's feet.

He ignores them, focusing solely on the mess in front of him. Katsuki knows what's under the black uniform the trash is wearing. His burns, his bruises, his marks.

All his.

The thought gets his blood pumping so much he feels like going for another round of beatings. He's done it thousands of times before, so the trash can take it.

That is what he thinks about.

He doesn't think about stupid shit like how sad the trash looks. He thinks about how many marks Katsuki has left on its body.

He doesn't think about how he might want to see that bright, warm smile again. He thinks about how nice it looks with tears and snot all over its face.

He doesn't think about how kind and sweet that voice sounded as it called for him. He thinks about how broken and weak it sounds following Katsuki's demands.

"Oh man, Midoriya, you really know how to crack us up!"

"You really have no shame! Are you stupid or something?!"

Katsuki gives it one last look of disgust and spits on it. The fluid lands right on the trash's face, making it flinch.

"Be grateful I didn't fucking kill you."

He doesn't think about how what he really wants is to go back and see that smile.

Instead, he looks down on the broken mess below him and turns away, leaving it there as the two extras follow his lead.

What he really wants is--