- 42: No, It's Not Up For Discussion -

Izuku is still against the wall when his mom answers the door. 

"Oh! Katsuki, did that boy leave?" 

His first feeling is panic. Did Ishida say something to kacchan when he was leaving? Will he have the same reaction that Ishida had when he saw Izuku? He suddenly feels even more embarrassed. 

"He did auntie. What did you to him? It looks like he's fuc- freaking, balding." 

"I lost my temper for a second, don't tell your mother."

He goes to the door, and his feelings of embarrassment and self-consciousness' increase tenfold when kacchans eyes land on him and stop. He musters out a smile, despite all of this. 

"Damn." 

His face feels even warmer, and he covers his face with his hands. Great, even kacchan thinks he looks bad. He should have wiped it all off when he had the chance. Was it really that noticeable? Both him and his mom hadn't thought so when they were putting it on him, it was just a little bit. Or maybe it's his clothes? Did he not put enough effort into his outfit or something? 

"What?" 

He feels his mom pat him on the back while pushing him out the door softly. He looks at her once he's out of the doorway and she smiles at him. 

"You two have fun! Call me if you need anything!" 

He hugs her goodbye, hoping that he doesn't have to walk home or call his mom tonight. He's determined to have a good time. Both him and kacchan walk to the sidewalk and he fidgets slightly, still nervous. It only grows the more kacchan continues to stare at him. 

"Why are you staring at me like that kacchan?" 

He finally looks away and Izuku's cheeks grow slightly cooler. 

"No reason. Just thinking. Anyway, what the fuck was that all about?" 

He looks at him again, confused. 

"What was-" 

Once he realizes, his face falls. 

"Oh." 

Of course kacchan would ask that, Izuku could only imagine how it looked, walking up to their house just to see Ishida on the floor at the front. He's going to tell him since he asked, but not about that one thing Ishida said. 

"What, you're hoping he'll give you a kiss or some shit if you get all dressed up?"

Yeah, definitely not. 

"Ishida Kun just showed up, and he was saying stuff about my face, and he grabbed my wrist then like pushed me against the wall? My mom heard and she pulled him by his hair and cursed at him." 

He sees kacchan nod from the corner of his eye. 

"What an ass. What did he say about your face?"

"He said i look like a bitch."

Kacchan is silent for a while, and Izuku waits. He likes how nice the weather is, the sky is such a pretty orange.  

"For the record, i don't think..." 

"I don't think you look like a bitch. You look good. With or without makeup on your face. So, um... don't listen to that dick. Yeah." 

He's caught off guard by kacchans words, and he can't help but kind of gape at him. Its...

Sweet. 

It's like all of his worries about kacchan reacting like Ishida had been washed away by one sentence, and he felt like he could do anything. When kacchan looks at him he looks away, smiling to himself. 

"Thanks, kacchan."

Kacchan looks away and nonchalantly says, 

"No problem." 

They walk in silence, but it isn't awkward. It's actually pretty nice and comforting. They get to a house that looks pretty big, with tons of people in the front yard. There is loud music playing from inside of the house and from some speakers out in the grass, so loud they can hear it perfectly a couple blocks away. 

He's never been to a party like this before, or any party. He didn't expect so many people to be here, and he spots some people with their uniforms from different schools on. He feels kacchans hand grab his own and he turns around. 

"Listen up Deku. When we get in there and at any point you want to leave, we'll fucking go ok?" 

He looks so serious, and it makes Izuku feel happy for some reason. It feels like kacchan cares about if he's comfortable or not, and it sends slight butterflies into his stomach. He smiles at him and laughs, 

"Got it. Come on!"

He holds kacchans hand tighter and goes towards the door of the house. He feels even happier when kacchan doesn't yell at him or push him away. The house is even more crowded and loud. There are tons of people, crowding on the stairs, in the hallways, and even the front entrance. 

He smells something sweet and spots a group of kids vaping. There are different colored lights coming from different directions and it all feels so lively, he feels excited and nervous at the same time. He can feel the music thumping under his feet, and he can even see one of the speakers in the living room, about the size of himself. 

Kacchan takes the lead and pushes them through the big crowd of people in the living room. At least he thinks it's the living room, it's kind of hard to tell with all the people dancing with drinks in their hands. But he's pretty sure it is when he sees the sofa flipped to the side. 

They move to the wall, where there are tables filled with tons of drinks. He sees kacchans friends, and he can see their mouths moving, but he can't even hear them that well. Instead, he continues to look around. 

Are all parties like this? He even sees some older kids, who are drinking out of red solo cups and crushing them under their shoes when they are done with them. Then he's being pulled through the crowd by kacchan again, into a kitchen. 

He isn't really that hungry but if kacchan is, then he doesn't mind. Someone bumps into the blonde, which makes him pissed. He looks away, knowing where this is going. He instead watches some guy with a bong in his hand.