- 15: Baby Will You Help Me? -

He felt a shit ton better after beating that asshole up. Now he wouldn't have to think about that extra sticking his head in his fucking business anymore. 

He's at the front of the school, planning to have a peaceful day. Everything will be just fine now. That was what he was thinking about before he felt someone grip the back of his uniform. 

He is about to kill the person who dares touch him but stops when he his glare lands on green eyes. 

What the hell? 

The nerd looks pissed, something Katsuki hasn't seen in... hell he can't even remember the last time he looked like that

He doesn't get a chance to say anything because he is almost instantly dragged away after Deku gives him one last glare. It makes his heart speed up in some sort of panic, but he reasons with himself. 

Its Deku, what the hell is he going to do. Katsuki is going to wipe that fucking look off his shitty face right when he gets the chance. 

He's dragged to the spot where he beats the shit out of Deku every single day. He is shoved by the piece of shit, which does not almost make him stumble onto his ass like some little bitch. 

He thought today, everything would go like normal, but Deku keeps fucking messing it up. But he decides that since he was in such a good mood, he would show the trash some mercy. 

Even though his fists are shaking with the urge to find Deku's face and blow it the hell up, he instead asks as calmly as he can, 

"Deku, what the hell do you think your fucking doing." 

Good, Great, Katsuki is amazing at calmly talking. Instead of just backing the hell down, the piece of shit has the nerve to keep looking at Katsuki like he just shot all of his family members. 

"Ishida told me what you did to him. I'm pissed off, and I'm here to tell you to never lay your filthy hands on him again."

His eyes widen slightly. God damnit. He should have known that asshole wouldn't keep his stupid mouth shut. He probably went to Deku crying and bitching, so now he feels like he needs to do something about it. 

Well that's what Katsuki gets for being so nice. Next time that fucker won't have any chance to go snitch on him. He finds it slightly funny that Deku calls his hands filthy but has them all over his body. It's not like he had a choice, so he won't laugh this time.

He steps closer, expecting Deku to step back, but he doesn't. Thats fine, it just pisses him off even more. He's going to have a fun time beating his ass up after this. 

"And what the hell are you going to do if i don't shit nerd?"

He knows he doesn't actually have the balls to do anything, s-

"I'm going to show all the teachers and the principle all of the pretty scars on my body. I'm sure you know the shape of them, since they're your hands." 

Katsuki stops. He knows what he's getting at. He stares at Deku, and he doesn't stop fucking talking. 

"You may be the golden boy, but even then, they can't ignore them. Even if they do, i could just post about it online. It's bound to leave something on your record, and you know how much U.A values something like that." 

Wow. 

He can't help but scoff at this idiot. Who the hell does he think he is? What kind of fucking shit is Deku on to think that he can threaten him? Deku needs to fucking remember who he is. 

"Yeah? You think people will give a fuck about some quirkless kid? You're in no position to fucking threaten me, Deku! You think you got me wrapped around your finger or some shit?! You think you fucking matter?!

"Yeah, i do! If i post about it, even if it doesn't get any recognition, it'll still be there. U.A is known for their thorough background checks on new students and bullying is a very serious allegation when it comes to the public eye. So, i think it's in your best interest to listen to what the hell I'm telling you to do." 

Katsuki stares at him, and he can see Deku's eyes scanning over his face over and over, waiting. 

"Who the hell do you think you are? You think your some fucking hero standing up for your shitty friend? You think just because you have some proof, shit is going to go your way? You need to wake the hell up." 

Katsuki shoves his shoulder and watches with some satisfaction when Deku winces and falls back slightly. 

"Thats why i fucking hate you. You're a waste of space who needs a serious reality check. Your useless, when we were kids, and even now." 

Katsuki shoves his shoulder again, finally managing to force him against the wall. He doesn't look so cocky now, that piece of shit. 

"So get the fuck over yourself and shut the fuck up, kay?" 

Katsuki can't help but smile at him, but it doesn't seem to be very friendly with that looks he's getting. 

"I... I'm not going to let you push me around anymore! I'm sick of your bullshit!" 

Katsuki grits his teeth as the bastard stands back up, glaring back at him. 

"Deku. I've been so fucking nice, but you're really pissing me off." 

He doesn't listen to his warning, instead continuing. 

"You're the one who needs to get over themselves. I can't believe that all this time, I've been wanting things to go back to the way they were before. That I've been hoping that one day you would just... grow up. But I'm done. You can go play in oncoming traffic for all i fucking care."

Katsuki doesn't know what to say, so he doesn't say anything. He just does what he normally does. He lets that pooling hot anger make his skin burn and he reaches out, ready to blow Deku's stupid head off.