- 13: I Need To Clean Them Up -

- Hours Earlier - 

It may look like Katsuki is watching from his window again as that little asshole is snooping around Deku's house, because that's what's happening. 

He needed to keep him on a short fucking leash now that he knew all of his fucked-up secrets. He had to make sure that shit nerd and auntie inko were safe. 

At least that's how his fucked-up brain was twisting it. 

It was more like a territorial feeling. Like how a dog feels when some random stranger is fucking with its shit. Angry and possessive. 

Yeah, more like that. 

Though Katsuki isn't going to let this assholes bullshit slide any longer. It all comes to a breaking point when he watches the bastard jump over the fence and into the yard. 

Not all that alarming, just the normal shit this guy does. 

But then he has the balls to try and open the patio door to their house. 

None of the members of the Midoriya household were currently home, both off together doing some shit right after inko got home. 

It ticks him off even more, watching that sly asshole. It's like he thinks he'll be able to get away with anymore of this. 

Like he's invincible. 

Katsuki snaps some pictures of his own, except of the asshole trying so hard to open the patio door. Its locked, so he's never going to actually get in that way. 

He seems to get this too, because he leaves the door alone, a frustrated expression twisting his features even more (Let's be honest, this fucker is ugly compared to Katsuki) and just settles for taking pictures through Izuku's window.

Katsuki glares down at him. Maybe if he gets enough dirt on this fucker, Deku will have to believe anything Katsuki says. 

The extra doesn't finish his shit till twelve in the fucking morning, when Deku and auntie inko are already home and passed the hell out. 

He's about to close the curtain to his window and call it a day but stops. 

What he sees makes his blood turn cold and his eyes focus on the phone as he hears a distinct click. 

That asshole is aiming his phone perfectly into Deku's window. He had climbed up a tree and is perched in one of the branches like a damn monkey, pressing the photo button over and over. 

Deku is in there, sleeping. 

Unaware of what this fucker is doing. 

This piece of shit. 

Katsuki doesn't know when he gets outside, or even when he looks forward and sees that he's tailing the son of a bitch. 

He's walking ahead, hands in his pockets like he didn't just do what he did. Katsuki had seen the many photos of Deku sleeping already but seeing them actually being taken was another story entirely. 

He watches as the asshole stops at a park, tapping on the buttons of a vending machine to get something. There is no one else around, the night calm and quiet. 

Katsuki looks towards the playground, and he instantly recognizes it. Its colorful plastic and it looks unsettling in the darkness. Especially with the thoughts running through his head at the moment. 

this was the playground him and Deku used to play in when they were kids. For some reason, that strikes a cord with him and he feels himself get angrier. 

He doesn't even try to stop himself as he stomps over to the extra and punches him right in the face. 

He feels his fist connect perfectly to the side of his jaw, and watches as the asshole is knocked to the ground, his drink spluttering all over the floor next to him. 

He looks up at him, grabbing his face in horror as he scrambles up. 

"What the hell?!" 

Katsuki doesn't say anything, just seethes and readies his arm for another punch. It lands right at his ribs, and he dry heaves, lurching back. 

"Who the hell do you think you are?! Hah?!" 

He lands another, and another, and another. 

He wants to make sure he doesn't get up. 

That he stays here on the ground forever. 

"W-Wait! Stop! Please! No more! W-What do you want?!" 

Katsuki stops his punches for a moment, staring down at him. His eye is puffed up, his face swollen and bruised. It's not enough. Not nearly enough. 

"I want you to fucking die." 

He lets out a scream as Katsuki punches him again. 

"Please, s-stop! Im- I'm Izuku Midoriya's frien-" 

"You think i give a shit about that?! You're not his fucking friend! You're a crazy fucking stalker!"

Katsuki grins and puts his hand on his forehead as the extra shakes so bad he looks like a leaf in the wind. 

"I know all about the shit you've been doing, and when I'm done here, that shitty nerd is going to know too! Your done for you piece of shit." 

He heats his hand up and a satisfied feeling feels him when the asshole screams. He tries to wiggle away from Katsuki, but the blonde has his other hand gripping his hair tightly in his fist.

"I'm going to make sure you never stalk him again. If i see you doing any kinds of shit, ill blow your fucking skull up with my bare hands. You're lucky I'm even giving you a fucking warning. You should thank me." 

Katsuki sees smoke rising from his palm and smells the burning flesh. Now this asshole gets to feel half of what Katsuki has been feeling this whole fucking time. 

That burning, the smell, the pain, all of it. 

When the asshole does nothing but scream, Katsuki grips his hair harder and slams his face into the concrete with a sickening crack. 

"I said you should thank me bastard! Are you fucking deaf!?" 

"T-Thank you! Thank you please let me go!!" 

He lets go of his hair and kicks his ribs again just to watch the son of the bitch squirm and cry. 

His job here is done.

He walks off, feeling better and lighter, hands in his pockets.