- 3: Hold Your Hand Forever -

The next day is as normal as it gets. He has breakfast, leaves the house, and goes to school. There isn't any lightning, no car accident, nothing out of the ordinary.

So, what in the hell is he looking at right now.

Katsuki stands at his locker, which is in the third row. The lockers are placed at the front of the school, right at the entrance.

If he was one second later, he would have missed them coming in together. Right at the end of the third row by the lockers stands fucking Deku.

But not alone like normal. No, there is some asshole standing with his back toward Katsuki, facing the trash.

What makes it worse is that they are talking. And not just normal fucking talking like, oh how is your day type of bullshit, talking.

Katsuki can fucking see the scums eyes light up in excitement as the extra says something that makes the trash visibly vibrate in happiness.

For some reason, Katsuki does not fucking like it.

At all.

In fact, he feels his hands warm up as he grips his locker, staring dead into the two. For some unknown fucking reason, a memory pops itself right into Katsuki's head.

It's the sound of mosquitoes, the feel of the sun burning his skin, and the sight of big emerald eyes shining with happiness and devotion.

He remembers feeling a small hand in his own, pulling it forward as the other boy follows, trusting him with everything in his entire being.

Katsuki doesn't know why but seeing that expression on that trashes face isnt what bugs him. Its who its looking at that's pissing him off so much.

Thats as far as he wants to think about the feeling before it consumes him. He slams his shoes into the locker and is about to stomp over there.

He's going to show that fucking trash that Katsuki isn't going to let whatever its doing slide.

Right when he's making his way over, the scum looks at him.

Katsuki watches as the moment their eyes meet, the excitement dies and is replaced with slight fear.

That just makes Katsuki even more pissed (Like hell he's going to waste time thinking about why) as he glares.

Then, the little shit has the balls to look back at the extra, moving its hand to pull on the extras uniform sleeve.

Katsuki's eyes pinpoint the exact moment of contact.

This extra needs to fucking go.

The trash talks so fast that as Katsuki approaches, he can only hear the end of its sentence.

"-Trust me."

Just as Katsuki is about to turn this fucker around to punch his stupid face, the trash pulls even harder on his sleeve and rushes him away.

They both are gone before Katsuki can fucking blink.

Now here he is, left so pissed off he can feel himself shaking.

Who the hell did this scum think it was?

Did Katsuki not teach it a lesson yesterday?

All the other days?

He feels someone put a hand on his shoulder and in that moment, all of his built-up anger screams to be let out.

So he lets it out.

"Hey Baku-"

He slams his hand next to the extras head and lets his quirk go wild, blowing up the locker his hand made contact with.

Luckily, the extra had enough brains to duck down right away. It didn't blow their brains out, if anything, the extra would just have mild hearing loss for a couple of minutes.

But that's more than enough for the extra to now be scared shitless of Katsuki, and for now, that cooled his anger somewhat.

=

Katsuki is starting to realize that if he hadn't seen the scum and that extra together in the morning, he would have seen it plenty of other times.

It's not like he's looking around for them or anything, he just sees them in the corner of his eye. But right when he turns to get a good look, they're gone.

That just makes it even worse.

It's like he's losing his goddamn mind.

He'll catch a glimpse of them in the most random moments. While he's finishing his work, they'll be walking together.

While he's watching the two extras beat some other one in an alley, they will be in a classroom window sitting by each other.

Every. Fucking. Minute.

Katsuki has blown up ten pens, scorched two backpacks, burned four uniforms, and blew up six pairs of shoes, (Not his own of course) and it's not even the end of the day.

He can't get it out of his fucking head, those stupid eyes shining with something Katsuki thought died a long fucking time ago.

When he's not thinking about that, he's remembering shit.

Holding hands in the rain, catching beetles in the forest, helping each other cross a small stream in the mountains, and all the while, those stupid eyes don't leave.

He figures if he could get his hands on the trash, he could get rid of this tension in his shoulders and stop thinking about this bullshit.

Maybe even beat a new lesson into its head.

Do not talk with anyone other than Katsuki.

Really, Katsuki didn't know this would ever be a fucking issue. Everyone with even a chunk of brain matter knew that if they were caught talking to that trash, they would be the next victim.

So why the hell is this extra fucking with Katsuki's perfectly built system?

It annoys him. It pisses him off. He catches himself tapping his foot on the floor as he sits, even his leg shaking absentmindedly.

He would have beat the shit out of the trash a long time ago if he could just fucking catch him. Even when they are in the same classroom, it manages to rush off as fast as humanly possible.

That slimy little fucker has been avoiding him. Thats fine with Katsuki though, that just means he can be even more brutal when he beats the shit out of it.

But for now, he's tortured with flashes of hands joined together.