- 43: You Control My Life -

He glares at the extra and steps closer to the counter, trying to keep the asshole from being able to look at Deku, trying to be nonchalant. That would have been that, but of course he just doesn't fucking give up. 

The bastard has the balls to lean over the counter towards Deku. His fucking shoulder nudges against Katsuki's arm and he feels his irritation rising even more in sharp spikes. Then the piece of shit yells over the loud music, trying to get Deku's attention. 

"Hey! What school do you go to cutie!?" 

Deku doesn't turn around, looking at something else out of the doorway of the kitchen. The guy tries to reach his hand over to touch Deku, his hand dangerously low. Katsuki's heart speeds up and he moves before he knows it. 

 Before the sicko can make contact, he slaps his hand away. Katsuki glares at the extra, who finally looks at him. The extras face contorts into a glare and Katsuki takes notice of the different school uniform he is wearing. 

"What the fuck?!" 

"Don't fucking touch him or ill cut your hands off bastard!" 

"I'd like to see you try asshole! Just mind your own damn business!" 

"That shit is my business fucker!" 

"What, he's your boyfriend or some shit?!" 

"None of your fucking business! That doesn't change shit, I'm still gonna beat your ass if you touch him with your dirty ass hands!" 

Katsuki glares down at him and squeezes Deku's hand, pulling him out of the kitchen by the second entrance. Deku is still looking around excitedly, though he continues to hold Katsuki's hand tight. 

Maybe they should try and find somewhere quiet? Somewhere away from these fucking perverts everywhere. Deku looks great, fucking amazing even, but that doesn't give anyone the fucking right to touch him. 

Especially when he's just being an adorable nerd, looking around everywhere like it's the craziest place he's ever been in. 

Katsuki spots the stairs that lead to the upstairs bedrooms, and he figures that there is bound to be at least one open. And if they aren't, maybe they could just chill in the bathroom and talk for a bit, and if that isn't an option, they could just fucking ditch and go get ice cream.

 They are still pretty far away from the staircase, a huge group of people in their way. He starts to push past all of them but when they are just halfway through the crowd, Katsuki is shoved, and his hand is ripped from Deku's. 

"-an!"

Not only that, but the group that just shoved past are shoving and tackling each other, so he gets elbowed when he turns around. 

"Deku?!" 

Fuck, what the hell? How could he have been pushed so far away so fucking quick?! He tries to go back in the direction they were walking in, but then he feels someone leaning on him. They seem to stumble slightly, making Katsuki carry most of their body weight. He instinctively cringes, wrinkling his nose as he pushes the person off of him. 

"Hey Bakugou! I didn't know you were coming to my party!" 

Great. This dick. 

Katsuki has to fight the urge to roll his eyes till they are falling out of his head. This guy literally does nothing but host parties at his house, and most of the time, he doesn't clean up after them. It's a fucking nightmare, and any person with a quarter of a brain would feel disgusted after seeing the aftermath of nights like this. 

He really doesn't have fucking time for this. He has to find Deku before they get too separated. 

"F-" 

"Here, have a drink!" 

A red plastic solo cup is shoved into his hand, and he catches the strong smell of beer on the guy's breath and in the cup. As if he couldn't get more disgusted. The guy stumbles slightly and then laughs loudly, clearly drunk off his ass. 

As if he hasn't lost enough brain cells already. 

Katsuki turns away from him, staring to push through people when someone's hand pushes on his arm and his drink falls onto his shirt. 

A shirt that cost God knows how much. 

And his favorite shirt. 

The white skull is now stained with beer and Katsuki turns to look at this dead persons face one last time before he kills them. And the feeling intensifies when he sees that smug look on the bastards face. 

That fucking extra. 

"Oops, sorry. Hand slipped." 

Deku would forgive him if he made him wait a minute, right? Just until he beats this motherfucker and steals his money to pay for his fucking shirt, and maybe some extra cash for Deku as compensation for being a fucking creep. 

He swings his arm and his fist connects with the extras face with a crack. He glares at him and grins, 

"Hand slipped." 

The guy holds his cheek for a second before angerly going towards him, fists clenched. He feels him punch his gut as he connects another hit to his face. There are some distinct gasps and yells from the people around them, and before he knows it, there is a small part of the hallway cleared. 

It turns into a slug fest, and he barely even feels it. He just keeps punching and punching until he's on the guy and slamming his face into the ground. He feels his hand gripping the back of the guy's head warming up and the smell of burning hair hits his nose. 

If he just-- 

By that point, he's being pulled off of him by two other people. 

"Dude stop he's done!!" 

"Chill the fuck out psycho!" 

He shoves the guys off and takes the extras wallet, going back into the crowd. The buzz of adrenaline is still pumping through him as he counts the money. A couple of twenty-dollar bills. Not bad for a pervert. 

And then it hits him. 

Deku is at his first party, all alone, full of a sea of drunk, perverted teenagers. 

Fuck. 

"Deku?!"