3. Chased Down

Rain and Sky ran as fast as their legs to go, "Sky!" Rain grabbed his friend and pulled him into the escalator and they raced down them.  Sky looked over his shoulder and saw that the two men seem to be gaining on them.

"Rain!" gasped Sky, "We can't keep running like this" 

"What do you suggest?" Rain asked as he kept weaving trough the crowds.

"Lets split up and make a meet up later" Sky said, they ran in different directions.  

Pai said, "They are splitting up".  Phayu smiled, "Well I'm going after Rain, you can either help me or go after your boy" he said.  Pai laughed and raced after Sky.  

Sky ran down another escalator and ran in to a large clothing store.  He ducked behind the a clothes rack.  He saw the pervert outside the store, he stopped and looked around and then looked at the shop Sky was currently hiding in.  He smiled and walked towards the entrance of the shop.  Sky grabbed some clothes of the rack and raced to the back of the shop to the changing rooms and he hid in the furthest room and locked the door.  He was breathing hard and he felt his heart beating. 

He was not sure how long he was there, but there was a knock at the door and a female voice asked, "Everything ok in there" she asked.  "Ummmm I am ok" he replied, "Do you need any help?" she asked.  Sky realised that he need to stall her from kicking him out.  He grabbed a couple of clothes and opened the door, "Could I have these in a size 6 please" he asked.  She smiled and walked off.  Later there was another knock at the door, Sky answered the door and reached out to get the clothes.  Instead he was pushed back and the door was closed and locked.  The person holding the clothes brought their hand down, and he was face to face with the pervert in the club, "Hey there cutie" he said.

Rain pushed though to the stairwell and ran down them.  He heard the door open and it made look up through the gaps, only to see the pervert from the club looking down at him smiling, "Hey" he shouted in his deep voice.  It caused Rain to yelp and jump down the rest of the stairs, he reached the bottom of the stairs.  This lead him to an carpark, he looked around for a place to hide.  He could hear the echo's of footsteps in the stairwell getting closer so in his panic he ran behind the nearest vehicle he could hide behind.  From where he was crouching he could see the the pervert run out into the carpark, he slowed down and looked around.  Rain heard him let out a chuckle that seem to echo around the carpark.  

Rain gulped and moved to the back of the car, he lend on the back of the car and closed his eyes.  He did not know how he was going to get out of this.  He took a deep breath and peeked around the car, and to his surprise the pervert was not there.  He peeked around a little more and there was still no sign of him.  Rain let out a sigh of relief and turned back round to the back of the car.  

"Ahhh" Rain screamed and fell back on his backside, when he had turned round he realised that the pervert  was crouched down next to him, his arms was resting on his knees and his eyes dancing with delight.  "Hey again" He said. 

Sky backed himself against the mirror, his eyes were wide as he realised that there was no escape from this.  The pervert hung up the clothes and then turned to Sky.  

"Don't be scared, I just wanna talk to you" He said, Sky just looked at him, not knowing what he should do.

"Let's start with my name" Pai said, "My name is Prapai, but you can call me P'Pai".  Sky just looked at him, "This is the part were you tell me your name" he said smiling.

Sky looked at him and was trying to think his way out of this, but he really did not see a way out of this.  He signed, "My name is Sky" he said.  

"N'Sky" Pai let his name roll off his tongue.  "Just Sky" was the response.

"Sky, I feel like we got off on the wrong foot" Pai started to say, "First I want to say sorry for my behaviour last Saturday.  I don't normally come on that strong, but I was so blown away by you that I jumped quite a few steps".

Sky went very still and really looked at Pai, he seem very genuinely sincere  with his apology.  He started to settle down and not feel so anxious. 

Pai continued, "I really want you to give me a chance to get to know you, and for you to get to know me.  I know chasing you through the shopping centre does not come across as great, but I am hoping that you can get passed that.  I just wanted a chance to talk and you kept running away".

Sky cracked a smile, "You chased me for a date?" he asked, Pai smiled "Yes, could I take you out now? We could stay in the centre and walk around.  I just want to talk and then maybe I could buy you dinner?" He asked.  Sky looked at him up and down, "OK, a walk and dinner" he agreed.  There was no way of getting out of this changing room unless he agreed.  Plus Sky was starting to be curious about this man.  "Great!" Pai said happily. He unlocked the door and let Sky out.  As they passed the shopping assistance, Pai winked at her and mouthed, "Thank You".

Rain looked scared of him Phayu thought sadly.  He saw rain running for the stairwell, he was fast and Phayu remembered that he was always fast in their past life too.  He looked down and saw Rain looking up, he yelped and started to jump down the stairs.  When Phayu had reached the bottom of the stairs he walked into a carpark.  He walked in and stopped, Past Rain was horrendous at hiding, so he bent down and looked under the cars.  He let out a low laugh as he saw Rain crawling to the back of one of the cars.  He softly approached him,  He crouched down next to Rain who was currently looking around the car trying to spot him.

Rain fell on his backside when he saw Phayu.  His eyes started to dart around looking for an escape route.  "He is a fight risk" Phayu thought, "He is not getting away from me this time".

"What do you want from me" Rain asked

"I want to talk to you Rain" Phayu replied, "How do you know my name?" Rain demanded.  Phayu laughed and this annoyed Rain, "Don't laugh, are you some kind of stalker?"

He jumped up and started to walk backwards.  Phayu smiled, "I am sorry, I can explain how I know you if you give me a chance"

"No" Rain shouted and went to jump over the small wall but he was caught my Phayu's strong arms.  

"Naughty boy" He whispered in Rains ear, "Stop running from me, don't you know that you if will make me chase you harder"

"Let me go" Rain demanded, Phayu spun him around and looked him in the eyes, "Never" and with that he kissed Rain again.  He knew that this was not the right way, but he had waited so long for Rain.  Rain fought him at first but then his arms slowly went around Phayu's neck, his body softened.  Phayu broke the kiss and looked into Rains heavy eyes.  "you are coming with me" he commanded.  He half pulled, half dragged Rain to his car.  He got them in the car and he drove off, as they reached the main road, Rain suddenly came to life, "Where are you taking me?" he demanded to know.  

Phayu looked at him and smiled, "My home".