22. Finally Mine

Back in the hotel room two men are sleeping, the younger man seems to be restless in his sleep.

Rain suddenly sat up, breathing fast and looking around the room.  There were beads of sweats on his forehead.  He rested his hand on his heart, which was beating so fast.

"Just a dream" he muttered, "Just a dream". He looked at the older man in the bed, he was still sleeping, so Rain slipped from the bed and went to the balcony.  Everything was still and cool, he took a few deep breaths in to calm his heart.  His dream was filled with screams and the smell of blood.  Rain shivered in the cool air. 

He was so deep in his thoughts that he did not hear Phayu until he felt his arms wrap around his waist.  Rain jumped and looked behind him, "Phayu!" he whispered. Phayu pulled him closer to his body, "Why are you up so early?" he asked, "The sun is no where near up".

"Bad dream" Rain answered, he signed as he settled back into Phayu's arms.  They stayed there for a while, just watching the stillness of the night.  "Phayu?" Rain turned in his arms to look at Phayu, "What do you think happened to them?" 

Phayu studied Rain's face, "I don't know" he admitted, "But when I think about it, my heart hurts and I just want to hold you".

Rain looked at Phayu deep in his eyes, he slowly reached up and cupped his face.  Phayu stood still as he felt Rains touch, without thinking he brought his mouth down and gently placed them on Rains.  Rain responded and curled his arms around Phayu's neck, trying to pull him closer.  Rain deepened this kiss and bit Phayu's lip's, Phayu moaned as he pulled Rain closer to his body.  

His lips left Rains mouth and trailed down his jawline and settled into his necks.  Rain tipped his head back and moaned, his hands started to caress Phayu's back and moved to his chest.

Rain felt Phayu's response to his touch, as he grinded his hips into Rain's.

"Oh, P" Rain signed, Phayu pulled back and looked into Rain's eyes.  

"Let me take you to bed" Phayu begged Rain, Rain lowered his head into Phayu's neck and nodded.  Phayu picked up Rain, and Rain wrapped his legs around him, they kissed all the way back to the bed and Phayu gently lowered him down while crawling up him. Kissing him all the time.  

"I need you" Phayu said as he took Rain's lips again.  Their kisses got more intense and at times you could hear deep moans.  Rain put his hands inside Phayu's shorts, 

"Someone is impatient" Phayu teased in between kisses.

"P, Please!" Rain begged as he grinded his own hips against Phayu's, "You need to stop that Rain" Phayu growled, "Its making me lose control".

Rain smiled into the kiss and grinded his hips again,  Phayu responded by biting his neck hard.

"Oh!" Rain tilted his head back, loving the pleasure and pain.

Phayu sat up and removed his top, and then pulled Rains off on one attempt.  He then attacked Rain's chest and nipples.  Marks were scattered all over Rain's chest, while Rain ran his hands through Phayu's hair.

Phayu then pulled both there bottoms off, and put his mouth to work again.  "Phayu!" Rain sobbed, but Phayu just grabbed Rain's hands and held them at his side,  His mouth working on Rain's dick.  "Please, please!" Rain was begging him, "Please stop, I'm cumming!".  With that Rain released himself into Phayu's mouth.

Phayu took it all and smiled, he slid up and settled in-between Rain's legs.  He looked into Rain's eyes, "Who said you could cum?" he asked Rain.  Rain looked at him and stammered, "Im.....I'm sorry but I could not stop" 

"Well, I need to punish this naughty boy" Phayu murmured, he left the bed and went to his bag and brought back condoms and lube.  He threw them on the bed and put himself in between Rains legs again.  He lent down and started to kiss him all over again, starting from the leg he had thrown over his shoulder.   Rain could feel Phayu fingers out side his rear and then slowly feeling them enter into his body.  "Phayu!" he gasped, his whole back came off the bed.  Phayu worked his fingers faster and faster, stopping just before Rain cum.

This made Rain cry with frustration, "Please, please" He begged, "Please what?" Phayu asked, enjoying the site of Rain losing control, "Please let me cum" Rain begged him

"No, no" Phayu smiled, "Not yet"

"Please, P!" Rain begged, "Just do it!" 

Phayu pulled out his fingers and replaced them with his hard dick, He watched as Rain's eyes rolled back in pleasure. "Oh, yes!" he signed.

Phayu thrusted in and out as hard as he dared, he was egged on by Rain, "Phayu, please harder, harder" 

"Good boy" Phayu whispered and did has he was asked.  He almost fucked Rain off the bed.

"P, please, please can I cum now?" Rain looked at Phayu with tears in his eyes.

"Yes, yes my darling" Phayu finally allowed him to cum.  Hearing how hard Rain cum, sent him over the edge.  He had never cum so hard, he felt his fluid fill the whole condom.

He picked Rain up off the bed and into the shower, he washed them both down and then took them back to the bed. 

He settled Rain on his chest, "You are mine now Rain"  He pulled him closer, "You can't leave me again".  Rain lifted his head and looked at Phayu, "Rain belongs to Phayu" he agreed sleepily, "I always have been" His voice trailed off.  Phayu held him closer and smiled before signing and closing his eyes.  "I know", he whispered back.

With that they both fell asleep in each others arms.