27. Rain or Sky

Rain was released from hospital later that week, but Sky and himself were made to move into Phayu house.  

"P'Pai, how long do we have to stay here?" Sky asked as he unpacked his clothes, 

"Just until we get to the bottom of this" answered the man sitting on the bed, looking through Sky's suitcase.

"But how long will that be?" Sky sounded frustrated as he turned around.  His eyes widened  as he saw Pai looking though his case.  He walked over grabbed the rest of his underwear and dumped it in a draw.  Pai grinned at the red face of Sky, he slowly got up and moved over to Sky trapped him against the door.

"I wish I could give you an answer" he said, "But as of right now, I can not"  He moved his face along Sky's jaw, "But I could move in here and help protect you" he whispered hopefully into Sky's ear.

Sky was sure he could not get any redder that he was at this moment in time, with all his strength he pushed Pai away and rushed to the door.

"I think I am more in danger with you, Pervert!" he loudly proclaimed and then rushed out of the door.  Pai laughed at his strong boy, he walked slowly after Sky, thoughtfully stroking his chin, Maybe moving in here would not be a bad thing, he thought, even if Sky insisted on two rooms - he would at least get to see the cute boy everyday!.   He suddenly laughed and decided that he would move into the pool house for now.  He just need to get the house owners to agree.

"P'Phayu?" Rain started to ask as his over protective partner tucked him into bed, "I really don't need to stay in bed, I am well now"  

Phayu stopped what he was doing and said looked at the person he loved the most, his mouth became dry just recalling seeing Rain so pale and still in the first aid room at the university.  "Yes" he told him sternly, "you still need rest to recover" 

"P'Phayu!" Rain was getting to the end of his rope, "The doctor's gave me a clear bill of health, I am fine now" 

At that moment Sky knocked at the bedroom door and walked in.

"Ahh, Sky is here" Phayu said cheerfully, "Could you keep Rain company and in bed?" he asked

"Well the company part will be easy" Sky teased him, "But keeping him in bed? Nope! not sure I can help with that part".  Rain smiled at his friend.

Phayu smiled at Sky, "Just stay here, I will send lunch up to you both", with that he left the grumbling Rain and walked out of the room.

Pai was waiting for him and they descended the stairs together and walked into his home study.

Saifah was inside already waiting on them, the door closed and discussions were being held.  The housemaid carried the lunches up to the two boy's upstairs, but she knew better not to interrupt the ones in the study.  

Outside the house, in the shadows ,they were being watched and the reports made the ones receiving them more angry.

"This is getting on my nerves" one said as they looked over Bangkok, "How long do they really think they can keep them there?"

The one sitting at the at the home bar, slowing sipped their drink in a very calm manner, "They can't keep this up forever and when there is a weakness in their plan, that is when we will act"

The third on on the sofa, just listened.  In their mind the deadly plan run around and around.  They raised their eyes from their fingers to the two persons in the room.  They were both mad, crazy-out-of-their-mind-mad.  They looked down at the photos and felt the bile rise in their throat.  They looked up again at the two persons again, both had their own agender, their own targets but came together for this sick and twisted plan.

They were so confused and they went over the plan and photos.  They were not sure now who was the real target, what the real end game was.  The two psychos in charge where at odds most of the time, but with this they seem to be reading off the same crazy plan.

They could not be apart of this no longer, but they were afraid of them.  
"I need to look like I am willing to carry about the plan, but I need to get word to warn the seniors"

Signing they started off in the distance, they needed to figure out - who was the real target in all this. 

Was it Rain or Sky?

Was is a twisted love or revenge?

Was it both?

No matter, somehow they all had to be warned.