11. Is this real?

The group ordered in and discussed all what they had learned.  The talk over dinner was lively and excited.  Sky who had always loved history was already planning the trip.

"I am glad we asked you about your dreams first P'Phayu" Sky told his senior, "or I would of thought you were making up stories to match our findings.  I mean, there is too much information here to be a coincidence!" 

Sky looked over the notes he had taken, "I mean even the descriptions written, they match your physical appearance now".  Sky shook his head in amazement.  

"Sky, have you not picked up on the fact that the other person sounds like you" Rain commented, he was still eating his ice cream.  "Even the family situations sound similar. Maybe we all lived before!" 

Sky had to agree with Rain on this point.

"Then if that is the case, why is Phayu the only one with the dreams?" asked P'Pai.  He had noticed the similarities between the people in this room and the people in the past.  He thought he was crazy and was relived that someone else had noticed too.  

"Maybe he was the only one who wanted too" Rain said, he had a feeling that his past self wanted to forget and once again, that feeling of wanting to escape resurfaced.  Rain managed to push it back down again.  But why did that feeling keep coming back? 

Phayu was glad that they are now looking into this as it gave him more time with Rain.  The whole time he had not been able to take his eyes off Rain.  The cute way he screwed up his nose when he was thinking, his pouty lip and his soft laugh.  Being just friends with Rain was difficult.  Phayu wanted more.  His hand itched to touch him again, he wanted to bite those full lips.  He signed and looked away towards the outside pool.  He wanted Rain to stay and was trying to think of excuses why he should.

Then, it happened, the weather Gods were on his side.  I massive storm came out of no where.  

"Oh Wow" Sky said as he stood by the window, "Look at the wind!"

Rain stood next to him, "The storm is so strong" he commented.  The sky was black and the rain was smashed into the windows.  You could hear the howl of the wind.  Phayu's phone rang and it was he brother.  He called to let Phayu know that he be sleeping at the office apartment.  It was too dangerous on the road.

"Come away from the window" Phayu instructed, "Lets take our mind off this storm" He turned on a movie.  Half way through the movie he noticed that Rain was falling asleep so he guided his head onto his shoulder, he signed and felt so content.  After a while he noticed that Sky was also asleep on Pai.

"Lets take them to our rooms" Pai said "They had two exams today, they must be tired"  They carried the boys to their rooms.

Phayu placed Rain on his bed and crawled in next to him.  He wanted to touch him so much, his eyes kept failing on to his lips, he slowly reached out and touched them.  They were so soft, his fingers moved to his cheeks and the his eyes.  Phayu could feel his body reacting.  He pulled Rain into his arms and breathed in his sweet scent.  

"I have to settle for this" he though, he did not want to mess this up.

In three weeks they were heading off for this trip.  He will need to put in a lot of hours at work to cover the time lost taking the trip.    He will not be able to see Rain as much as he would like during this time, Phayu signed and pulled Rain closer. 

He saw Rain's face react to something while they were discussing the history, it almost looked like fear.  Phayu heart ached, as he knew that look, Rain always had it on his face they first met.  It made Phayu fearful that Rain will run again.  He pressed his lips to Rains forehead.  

He must win this boy over, he cannot and will not lose him.  "His mine" a voice in his head said.

Phayu closed his eyes and willed sleep to take him.  At the moment Rain was in his arms, and there was no need to think beyond this.