17. The Unwilling Brides (3)

Phayu was beyond angry with Rain and Sky, they had put themselves in danger and they did not seem to care!  Phayu was also frustrated with Rain, how could he not see how much Phayu cared for him?  Well that was about to change! This boy will come to understand his place in their relationship.  Phayu will be Rain's husband and Rain will be Phayu's wife. Phayu loved Rain's fighting spirt, he has had many dreams where those fearless eyes submit to his will.  And tonight? Well tonight is the night were Rain was going to have a taster lesson.  

Phayu entered his courtyard and gave the order for people to leave and for the gates to close.  He still had Rain over his shoulder, he was yelling loudly up until he heard the order for the gates to be closed, he went very still and quite after hearing the gates slam shut.  Phayu smirked, maybe Rain was beginning to understand his place now.  He pushed the doors open and walked up to his bed.  He threw Rain on the bed and returned to lock the door.  He slowly turned and walked back to the bed and he just started at Rain.

Since Phayu had caught him on the street and had thrown him over his shoulder, Rain had been kicking and screaming to be let go.  But when he heard the order to close the gates in Phayu's courtyard, something in Rain told him to be quite, he could feel the anger coming off Phayu in waves.

"I screwed up" Rain thought to himself, he was all alone with this man, this stranger really.  He had no Sky as back up.  When he was thrown on the bed, he started to look for ways to escape, but Phayu was back after locking the door.  Now he was just staring at him, arms crossed and fire in his eyes.  Rain felt his stomach flip with anxiety.  For a long time they just stared at each other.  Finally Rain could not take the silence any more, he raised his eyes defiantly at Phayu and said, 

"Well? You brought me here.  Say what you need to say and let me leave!" Rain stood up and tried to make him self look taller, as he tried to take a step round Phayu but he was pushed back on to the bed.  

"Hey! Rain yelled, he tried to stand up again only for Phayu to push him down.  Rain glared at him from the bed, "What is your problem?" he asked.

"My problem is a certain naughty kitten just put himself in harms way" Phayu answered through gritted teeth.

"DON'T CALL ME KITTEN!" Rain yelled, once again he tried to stand up, but this time he was push back on the bed and Phayu followed.  He trapped Rain's body under his.

Rain was shocked at first and then then tried to push Phayu's body away with his hands.  Phayu grabbed his hands, and with one hand, pin them abover Rain's head.  With his other hand, he grabbed Rain's chin and forced him to look at him.  

Phayu tired to stay focused on his lesson, but the feeling of Rain's body under him was distracting.  

"I will call you what I want, little Kitten" Phayu told him, Rain looked into his eyes and realised that he was in  this man's control, he could not move.  Well he may not be able to move but he can defy this arrogant idiot.   

"In your dreams" Rain spat back, "I will never answer to that!".  Phayu looked at the boy under him, his eyes were spitting fire at him.

"Is that so?" He asked Rain.  

"I will never submit to you" Rain snarled back, "I will fight you every step of the way, old man!"

"Now, I am sure my little kitten needs a lesson about who is in charge" Phayu murmured.

"I AM NO.......Ummmmmmmm!!!!!!!" Rain started to shout before Phayu caught his lips with his own.  Phayu held Rain's head so he could control the kiss.  He could feel Rain's body trying to shake him off, but all he was succeeding in doing was exciting Phayu.  His control over himself was slipping, he push his lower body against Rain's and he then deepened the kiss.

He could smell the freshness of Rain's skin and hair, the scent was driving him wild.  He bit the lips that had haunted his dreams.  Suddenly, he realised that Rain was no longer fighting him.  He was responding to his kiss.  Rain's body had softened and was no longer fighting him.   Phayu let go of Rain's hands and used his free hand to pull at Rain's robes.  His lips left Rains and travelled down his jawline and then down to his neck.  

Phayu bit the sensitive part of his neck and Rain responded with a soft moan and his body arched.  Phayu slowly kissed down to his chest and licked Rain's nipple.  Again Rain responded and it drove Phayu wild.  This is what he wanted, Rain to be under his control.

He kissed his way back up to Rains lips, he pulled back and looked at Rain.  His eyes were closed and his cheeks were flush.

"Rain" he called softly, he stroked his cheeks, "Rain" he called again.  This time Rains eyes fluttered open, they started at each other.

"You are mine" Phayu told him, "You need to behave and obey me.  If you don't - I will be forced to continue with the lesson".  Rain seem to reailse what had happened, his face went even redder.

"Now, from now on you are staying with me" Phayu told him as he closed up Rain's robe, "We will sleep in the same bed and you will stay by my side"

Rain just looked at him and gulped, "And in return, if your a good boy, I will give you freedom to explore.  But you must do as your told" Phayu lent down and kissed his forehead.  

"I have sleeping robes over there, go change and get into bed, I will be outside" Phayu told him.

He left a confused Rain laying on the bed and walked out.  Once he was outside, he smiled and touched his lips, Such a cute kitten!  He heard Rain scurrying about inside, trying to get ready for bed.  He looked towards his room, he had never looked forward to going to bed before! 

When the noise stopped, Phayu entered the room.   He could see Rain in the bed, curled up in a ball.  Phayu quickly disrobed and changed clothes.  He extinguished the lights, climbed into the bed and then pulled the bed curtain down around them.  He reached out for Rain and pulled him into his arms.  

"Goodnight kitten" Phayu whispered, he settled down and closed his eyes with a smile.

Present 

 "You would think that after this, things would go smoothly for the two couples" The story telling drew the crowed in, "But no, there was an attempt on Rain's life before the wedding.  The reason was far deeper than anyone realised........."