19. Phayu Confession to Rain

Rain woke up the next day to find Phayu watching over him.  He was shocked when he was hugged by Phayu.  He looked emotional as he pulled away, "I thought I had lost you" Phayu told him tearfully.  Rain looked at Phayu and lifted his hands to wipe his tears away.  "P'Phayu" he whispered, "I am fine".

Phayu looked so tired and drew Rain back into another hug.  Suddenly Rain remembered, "Ple!" he sat back and looked at Phayu, "Is she ok?"

Phayu looked down and said, "She is fine".  Rain leant forwards and rested his head on Phayu shoulder and signed.  Phayu looked down at Rains face, his eyes were closed and he looked relaxed, "I am glad she is ok" Rain signed, "She is a nice friend".  Phayu smiled and hugged Rain tightly.

"You want to be her friend?" Phayu asked, "Well, yes" Rain answered, "She is nice to talk too and she stayed to help - that's what friends do".  Phayu smiled and kissed Rain's head, "OK, I will make sure you two have time to talk".

He gently stroked Rains face and looked relived that Rain was up and talking.  Rain looked at his face, "Were you really worried about me?" he asked

Phayu looked at him and signed, he reached for his hand and held it gently.

"Rain, don't you ever wonder why my family suddenly asked for your hand?" Phayu asked, Rain nodded, "Well, its is because I asked for you" Phayu confessed.  He then told him about the time he first saw him, how he had followed him and discovered who son he was.  He described how he returned to his fathers and asked for them to make the arrangements marriage.   He told him about the business meeting that happened afterwards and how they won Rain's father around to the idea.

Rain looked at Phayu with his mouth open, "But why P'Phayu?" he asked, "Why did you plan all this after meeting me once?"

Phayu signed and looked at Rain, he touched his cheek, "Because, My Rain, I fell in love with you at first site" he confessed, "I looked at you and saw a light, a kindness I had to have." Phayu smiled and continued, "Your doe like eyes and kissable lips, I was hooked and I knew in an instant that there could only be you." Phayu lent forward with a smile, "I was considering kidnapping you as you walked home" he confessed.

"P'Phayu!" Rain was shocked, "No, you would not have done that!" 

"Oh yes I would have, in fact there was two occasions I was going to do that" Phayu lent back and smiled at the shocked look on Rain's face, "both times someone came along to talk to you.  But then I heard you shout to your Papa, and I knew I could not do some thing so rash.  Do you wanna know another secret?"  he asked.

Rain nodded, "That night, I broke into your mansion and found your room" Phayu said, "At first I was just going to look at you, but you were so cute as you were dreaming.  I was drawn to your little giggles, before I knew it I was lying down next to you, covering you back up.  And then....." Phayu stopped talking and looked at Rain. 

"And then what?" Rain asked, "I kissed you like this"  Phayu then pressed his lips against Rains.  he drew back before Rain could react.

Rain looked at him with wide eyes.  "Rain, please believe me when I say this" Phayu looked deep into Rain's eyes, "I have loved you since the day I saw you, and that love grows every day.  I love all the Rain's, his kindness, his stubbornness, his everything" Phayu drew closer.

"Rain, do you think that you could let yourself like me a little?" Phayu asked.  Rain looked into Phayu hopeful eyes as his confession rung in his ears.  He can't deny that they did not have the best of starts, but since spending real time with Phayu he had come to accept that there was something that drew him towards Phayu.  And they kiss that they share in his room, Rain's cheeks went red at the thought, his body had reacted in a confusing way.  Phayu was kind to him and always looked out for him.  Phayu was asked for a chance, surly Rain could give him that.

Rain reached out and touched Phayu face, "We can try" he agreed.  Phayu smiled and pulled Rain into a deep and loving kiss. "Rain you will not regret trusting me" Phayu promised.

Over the next week, Rain continued to get better, Phayu looked after him and his was visited by his friends, Sky and Plu.

Before he new it, his wedding day was here.  Rain was in his room dressed in red, he was nervous.  He remembered the practice and knew how today was going to be played out.   His friends arrived and gave him the strength to get though the day.  He could feel Phayu's eyes on him the whole day.

Finally he was taken back to Phayu's room.  It was the wedding night and Rain was scared.  Phayu had been kind and held back but he knew tonight was going to be different. Phayu would not allow then to just sleep, they had one more thing to do to complete the wedding.  Rain bit his lips and slowly walked around the room.  

Finally after an hour's wait Phayu walked into the room.  They stared at each other until Phayu commanded Rain in his deep voice.

"Rain, come here"