6. Surrender (18+ chapter)

"Rain" Phayu whispered "I want you so much.  You need to tell me to stop, I can't stop on my own".

Rain heard the words but they did not make any sense to him.  He was overwhelmed with Phayu and his feelings.  The first time they met, he had felt such a powerful connection to him and yet they had never met - had they?  The feeling had frightened him, so when the little voice said 'run', he did.  The second time they came together and they kissed, again that connection was there, it was so strong, Rain had never felt that feeling for anyone before, when they kissed it was so familiar and exciting.  It was like they had kissed a hundred times before. 

Instinct told him to run the second time, and that caused him a number of restless nights.  Now that Phayu had told him about this past, his dreams and showed him evidence of his words.  He felt like he was drowning in emotions.  Deep down, as unbelievable as it sounds, Rain believed Phayu, he somehow connected with the second life story. 

Rain had also had a dream that was reoccurring, but it was a voice calling out to him over the sounds of a battle.  The face always was just out of focus, but the words were clear. "Come back to me, Don't run from me, I will never stop looking for you". 

Everything bubbled up to the surface when Phayu pressed his lips against Rains, it was like a flood gate had opened and it swept them both away.  Now they were on Phayu bed, and he was trying to give him a way out. Did he want a way out? Should he stop this? 

But he wanted Phayu's lips on him, he craved it.  He opened his eyes and found himself looking in to Phayu's eyes.  They were dark from desire, his lips were swollen and his breath was fast and hot.  Something in Rain took over, all reason went out of the window and he was just listening to his bodies demands.  

"Don't stop" he begged, that was all Phayu needed to hear.  He moved in between Rain's legs and started to kiss him hard and at the same time pressed his whole body into Rains.  Rain gasped when their hard cocks rubbed together.  Phayu started to attack Rains neck and hit his sensitive spot just behind his ear, Rain let out a low moan and turned his head automatically to let Phayu have more access. 

"My Rain" Phayu whispered into his neck, "My beautiful Rain".  he sat up and pulled his top off and threw it to the side, he then started on unbuttoning Rains top.  Once all the buttons were undone, he pulled the top off.

Phayu could tell even through Rain was excited, he was nervous and unsure of himself.  But the way he was responding to his touch and kisses showed that it was new.............a discovery of new feelings.  But it was clear that this boy had never been intermit with anyone.  This made Phayu smile into Rains skin, he loved that idea.  In the past life and this life - Rain had only every known him.  His dick just got harder at the that thought.  

He was going to try and go easy on him but the way Rain was grinding back and those delicious moans escaping from his mouth were not helping.  He wanted him so bad.

Watching Rain bite that full lip, drove Phayu mad with lust.  He kissed Rain again and then sucked at his bottom lip.  He moved down to the neck and bit hard, "P'Phayu!" Rain yelled in shock, he then shuddered as Phayu licked the area he had just bitten.

He loved down to Rain's bare chest, he used his nose and breath to tease Rains nipples and watched them grown harder and darker.  Rain arched his back to offer himself to Phayu.  Phayu accepted the offer and bit one before turning his attention to the other.

He ran his hand all over Rain's chest and then he moved down to rub his cock though the fabric.  

Rain's bodies response was immediate, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh! P'Phayu! he groaned, "Please, please, I...........I.....I want...." but Rain could not find the words to explain what he wanted.  Everything was so new.

Phayu quickly removed both their bottoms and underwear.  He stopped to look at Rain's body.  His skin was white and flushed.  His chest and neck was covered in marks and when you looked at his face, you could see his heavy eyes and swollen lip. 

"You are mine" growled Phayu and he laid back down on Rain and kissed him deeply, as his hand gripped Rains cock.  Phayu worked his cock in his hands and listened to Rain's moans and his begging.  "Phayu! Please, Please.  I need....." Once again Rain could not complete a sentence.  he did not know what he needed but Phayu did.

He took Rains cock in his mouth and held his hands by his side.  "P'Phayu" Rain was shocked at the act Phayu was doing to him.  It felt so good to feel his warm mouth sliding up and down his cock.  

A feeling took hold of Rain, he had felt it before when  he was pleasing himself, he know what was coming.  "P'Phayu, stop, please stop.............I am going to, going to cum" Rain gasped, "Please stop".

"No" was the response and he moved even faster.  Rain came undone there and then, his back arched and he threw his head back and screamed in pleasure.  

Phayu swollowed everything.  He lent over Rain and told him, "We are not finished Rain" .  All Rain could do was to murmur an agreement.  Phayu reached for the draw and pulled out a bottle of lube and a box of condoms.

He squeezed the lube over rain cock and let it run down to his hole.  He opened a condom and slipped his fingers in it, the he laid down next to Rain and kissed him.  At the same time he pushed a finger in, and Rain responded.  Phayu slowly worked up to two and then three fingers.  Rain adapted to them and soon was moaning for more.   

Phayu loved it when Rain begged him, that one word 'Please' was magic and when Rain said it in that low moan, almost crying it made him feel so good.

He knew it was now or never, he pulled his fingers out, threw the condom in the bin and but a new one over his cock.  Phayu could not remember being this excited as he was in this moment.

He alined him self with Rain, "Rain this will hurt for a bit, but you can scratch me, bite me if you need to, ok" he whispered in Rain's ear.  Rain nodded.

Phayu pushed himself in Rain, in one smooth and slow push.  "No, P'Phayu, stop, stop" Rain begged him, he bit and scratched Phayu but it hurt so much, "Please, I beg you, stop, please" he sobbed.  Phayu kissed him and wiped his tears,  whispering words of comfort, He laid their letting Rain get use to him.  Then he started to move, slowly at first but then as Rain moans started to get louder, he increased his speed and strength.

Rain was grabbing the sheets, "Faster, harder" He begged, and Phayu complied.  Soon Phayu had found Rains sweet spot, and adjested his direction so he hit it every time.  

"God, Rain you are so tight" Phayu moan and he increased his speed again.  Rains whole body was shaking with pleasure and he kept moaning P'phayu name over and over again.  Soon the strength that Phayu was entering Rain had his head hanging off the bed.

Phayu grabbed Rains legs and pulled him back, "You are not going anywhere" he told Rain.

He pinned Rain to the bed, he kept fucking Rain hard, he had forgotten that it was Rain's first time.   

Soon Phayu could feel that he was about to cum, and judging by Rain tightness he was close too.

They cum together.  Phayu slumped on Rain, his breathing was ragged and deep.  He managed to pull himself up.  

"Rain belongs to P'Phayu now" he said, "Repeat it for me"

Rain was tired but he look up and repeated, "Rain belongs to P'Phayu now".