29. All is Revealed

Som handed Pai his phone.  The open chat showed the contents of the plan and at the bottom a photo of an Rain and Sky, tied up and unconscious on the floor.  The photo was titled, "Playtime!".

"Where are they?" an angry Phayu asked Som.  He grabbed his collier and dragged him towards him.  

Som look at Phayu, trembling and started to stutter.  "Release him Phayu!" Saifah commanded

Phayu let go but looked at Som, expecting answers.  "They are at the old gym behind the uni" Som explained, "Its going under construction at the moment, so no security is based there" 

"Come on get in my car" Pai commanded as he rain towards his car, everyone followed.  As they got in Som started to explain everything while Saifah called for help from their good friend, P'Chai.

Meanwhile at the old gym, Rain started to wake up, he heard a manic laugh, "Sleeping beauty awakens" a familiar voice said from the dark.  Rain looked round and saw that Sky was also tied up on the floor, but his eyes where still closed.

"Who are you?" he asked into the darkness, he struggled to sit up, "Why have you taken us?"

Another voice came from the darkness, "Why? Don't you think that it is obvious, whore?"

Rain tilted his head, this voice was more familiar to him.  The hit to his head had made him dizzy and his thought process was slow. 

"Show yourselves cowards!" he demanded.  Laugher echoed throughout the large room they were in, it sounded like a big empty gym.  "Are you sure?" the second voice taunted him.  

"Yes!" Rain was looking around him as the voices seem to come all around him.  He was scared, not just for himself but for Sky.  He had a strong feeling of deja vu.  A warning from the past? This has happened before - he knew it, he knew it was happening again.   His heart was beating so fast, he could feel the blackness trying to take hold.  He had to hold on, he had to be sure what his previous life had been trying to warn him.

Two people stepped into the light, P'Gun looked smug and he looked at the two boys on the floor.  But the person next to him.........................no, please no.  Tears welled up in Rains eyes.

"Hello Rain" they said as their face was drawn into a look of contempt.  

"No!" Rain yelled, as he looked at someone he thought was a trusted friend, "Why?" he asked

"You stole what was mine, whore" replied Ple, and with that Rains world returned to darkness. 

*************400 Years ago********* 

Rain re-read the message and felt his blood run cold.  The letter said that they had his husband and that they would not hesitate to kill him if Rain did not come.  Sky had found his friend in a terrible state.  There was a ripped item of Phayu's robe with blood over it.  Sky chased after Rain trying to talk sense into him.  They left the safety of their home.  In the street they stumbled upon Ple carriage.   

"Rain! Sky!" she smiled happily, "Are you shopping for your husbands?"

Gravely, they informed her of the letter.  Ple offered her assistance.  "Get in the carriage and I will hide you, that way you can leave the city unnoticed.  They agreed and stepped in, unknowing that one of them would never return alive.

After what seemed to be eternality Ple informed them that they were at their destination.  As they stepped out and walked towards the temple.  They were both struck at the back of their heads.  Both where knocked out and where dragged away, while Ple laughed manically.

"He will be mine, he will be mine" She sung as her brother watched from behind the one of the houses.  

"She is mad, just like mama" he whispered, he ran after her and when he caught up and grabbed her arm, "Ple! What are you doing? He asked, wide eyed, "He will kill you, the whole family will kill you and destroy our family!"