30. The Past Will Not Be Repeated, I Promise

Sky slowly opened his eyes.  The last thing he remembered was walking into the room and coming face to face with P'Gun.  Then a pain at the back of his head.  He kept his eyes closed while trying to overcome the thumping in his head.  He could hear two voices, one was P'Gun and the other sounded like Ple? 

He kept still and let their voices sink in.  Sky knew that they were in danger, he just had to determine how much and how they can escape.

"Listen to me Nong" P'Gun said with urgency, "Your brother is not here and he should be.  I think he has blabbed"

Sky heard a female snort, "P'Som is weak" the female said, "He will do as I want, he does not have the guts to anything else!".  Sky opened his eyes a little.  He tried to keep his breathing normal, as he clearly saw P'Gun and Ple in front of him.  P'Gun looked uneasy, while Ple looked calm and confident.

"He is a weak link" insisted P'Gun, "He should have been here waiting for us when we sent the photo!" P'Gun started to pace.  

"Look he will be here" Ple said confidently, "and we can move on with our own plans"

P'Gun stopped pacing and looked at Sky, "I know what my plans are with him" he looked intently at Sky, "But what are your plans with Rain?"

He walked over and kicked the unconscious Rain.  Ple laughed and said, "I am going to make sure he does not touch what is mine, ever again".  She walked over and pulled Rains hair, "Dirty little whore" and then she threw his head away.  Rain's head hit the floor with a sickened thud.

Sky gasped as Rains head hit the floor, which made their two kidnappers look at him.

"Well, well, well" P'Gun chuckles, "My boy is awake"

"I am not your boy" Sky glared at him as he tried to sit up.

"No, your not" P'Gun agreed with him as grabbed Sky's chin. "you are my plaything, mine to use as I see fit"

"God, P'Gun" Ple signed, "Not in front of me"

"Ple, why are you with him?" Sky asked, "Why are you doing this?".  Sky managed to wiggle into a sitting position.  "Why are you doing this to your friends?" he shouted.

Ple turned round and snarled at him, "You two are not my friends! He stole my P'Phayu!!" she screamed.  Her eyes bulging out of her head.  Sky looked at her in confusion, "Your P'Phayu?" he asked, he lent forward, "P'Phayu was never yours"

"Yes he is!" Ple screamed into his face, her anger showing how unhinged she was.  "I saw him first! I pulled all the strings to work in his company!" She stood up and started to laugh.  "I made sure projects were messed up or passed information over" She confided in sky, "I was so close to making his assistant the fall guy, I was going to walk in with the 'evidence' I found.  He was going to fall in love with me" Ple started to giggle as she got lost in the fantasy in her head.  Suddenly she stopped and looked over at Rain.  "But then 'he showed up" she spat out, "All of a sudden, 'he' is all P'Phayu can talk about and thinks about".

Ple suddenly grabs a water bottle and throws water over Rain, he shock of the cold water brings Rain around. Ple pulls him up in a sitting position.  "How did you do it whore?" she screams into his face, "How did you just walk into his life and become the centre of his world?"

She bends down and looks into Rains face.  He was struggling to focus, so Ple smacked him around his face and this made Rain whimper. 

"Don't hurt him" screamed Sky as Rain struggled to hold his head up.

"Why can't I hurt him?" Ple asked, "What is it about him that makes people want to protect him".  She slapped Rain again, "He is just a whore!" her voice kept getting higher, as she continued to hit Rain.

By now P'Gun realised that Ple was unstable, he just wanted to have some fun with Sky.  He stepped back and looked at Ple screaming at a barley conscious Rain.  He decided then that he was going to split.  No matter how much he wanted Sky's body - it was not worth this, Ple looked like she was ready to kill.  He wanted no part in it at all.

"Ple, I am out of here" he announced, Ple stopped screaming and turned to look at him, her face was distorted with fury.  "What?" she asked quietly asked. "I said that I am out of here!" P'Gun said, "Look we had a plan, I wanted Sky and you wanted Rain, fun for me and scare mission for you."

He threw his hands up, "Look at you, you look insane!" his voice getting louder, "I though we was just going to have fun and scare them silent.  But now, it looks like you want to get rid of him permanently Ple" P'Gun stepped back as Ple stepped forward, "This is not apart of the plan, I am not getting put in prison because you can't win against Rain".

Ple went still as the final words sunk in, suddenly she screamed - a manic high pitched scream.  She lunged for P'Gun, and managed to knock him down.  She then picked up a piece of wood, she raised it above her head and brought it down with all of her might.  Striking P'Gun over his head, shoulders and back.  

"I..........Will.........Win.........Against........That........Whore...........P'PHAYU.......IS............MINE" every word was delivered with each hit.  P'Gun stopped moving.  Sky was in shock in over what he saw.  He looked wide eyed at Ple.  She had totally lost her mind, and Sky was very scared.  Ple was breathing hard, and was waving the piece of wood around.  "I need to get rid of him now".  With that she dropped the wood and walked over to Rain, who could barley keep conscious.

"Time to die" She told Rain, She started to drag Rain out of the room.  "Ple, Stop it please" Sky was crying.  He struggled against the rope.  "Don't worry Sky, your next" she smiled and hall pulled, half dragged Rain from the room. "I don't want any witnesses!" 

"RAIN" screamed Sky.  He struggled to get up, but did manage to get to his feet.  He started to run towards the door, when suddenly he heard his and Rain's name being called.  He turned round and saw the flash lights.  

"HERE, I AM HERE" he screamed.  "SKY?" he heard Pai scream his name back.  "PAI, I AM HERE, PLEASE HURRY!!" Sky screamed again.

The doors burst open and Pai ran in first, quickly followed by Phayu, Safiah, Som and some other people that Sky could not make out.  He fell to his knees and sobbed.

"Please untie me, she is going to kill him!" Sky told the urgently.  Phayu went pale, "Where are they?" he asked.  With his arms free, Sky pointed to the door and started to run.

They all followed him.  They found them selves in the building with the pool.  Ple was standing at the edge laughing.  

"NO!" screamed Phayu as he could see the last of the bubbles rising to the surface.  Ple stopped laughing and turned to scare at Phayu.  

"Too late" she screamed at him.  It was the last thing Phayu heard as he dived into the pool.

"No!" he thought, "The past will not be repeated, I promise you Rain"