Chapter 33 *smut*

*Smut warning* 

If someone tries to tell me that this scene is unrealistic, I'm gonna ask you to think about the whole fucking story and tell me how realistic any of this is. On that note, stay safe kids)

(Neteyam POV)

"Show me."

Neteyam didn't get a chance to lose his breath because Ao'nung kissed him right away. For the first time, Neteyam felt Ao'nung's teeth grazing his lower lip, and he shuddered. He jolted back a bit, but was trapped by Ao'nung's hands below his waist. Just as Neteyam had done a second ago, Ao'nung was pushing his hips up to meet Neteyam's. The heat in Neteyam's stomach roared as he felt Ao'nung, and Ao'nung felt him. With renewed vigour, Neteyam raised his hands to cup the back of Ao'nung's head as the kiss continued. Reluctantly, they pulled apart to breathe, and Ao'nung was grinning smugly. Neteyam was blushing hard, but didn't shy away. He pulled Ao'nung away from the wall, pushing him into a lying position on the soft grass. He lifted himself ontop of his boyfriend, resuming their kiss in the new position. While the positions suggested Neteyam was in charge, Ao'nung was not by any means relenting control over their position. Neteyam felt himself grow even warmer at the knowledge that he only managed to move Ao'nung because his boyfriend wanted him to. 

Neteyam jolted again as he felt a hand ghost over his waistband, and fall lower. Suddenly he was rolling into Ao'nung's palm, pushing the boy below him into the ground. Ao'nung took his hand away too quickly, and to his own dismay, Neteyam whined. Ao'nung pushed Neteyam's chest, and forced their lips apart. 

"Damn, for a perfect son you really want this huh?" Ao'nung teased, holding Neteyam's ass tightly. Neteyam just nodded and tried to push against Ao'nung's waist for some friction, but was stopped by Ao'nung's hold on him. Hissing in frustration, Neteyam struggled, but Ao'nung just smiled "Let me do the work, Tey, let me show you," he whispered. Neteyam sighed and his head fell back as Ao'nung began kissing his jaw, down his neck, and along his collarbone. He felt himself being rolled over, but Ao'nung never dropped his attention from Neteyam's skin. Neteyam felt the cool grass on his back, but soon it wasn't there anymore, his skin too hot to feel it. Ao'nung's hand had returned to its torturously light touches between Neteyam's legs, and Neteyam was pushing into it. 

"Please-" Neteyam whispered, unsure what he was asking for. Ao'nung gave him that torturous smile before slowing his hand even more. 

"Neteyam, use your words," Ao'nung groaned softly, still decorating Neteyam's chest with his lips. Neteyam was struggling to find words. "What do you want? What are you asking for?" Ao'nung prompted, his breath warm on Neteyam's left pec, while the hand that wasn't torturing Neteyam's crotch delicately danced over the other. Neteyam forced the wheels in his mind to turn. What did he want?

"W-want, I want you." Neteyam gasped as Ao'nung's hand left his chest and traced his spine. 

"How do you want me, Neteyam?" Ao'nung asked. Neteyam's heart warmed at the second use of his full name, and the realisation Ao'nung was making sure Neteyam didn't do anything he didn't want to. Evident by the lump pushing into Neteyam's thigh, Ao'nung was restraining himself from doing... Neteyam didn't know what. He felt a tear form at the corner of his eye. The basic show of respect from Ao'nung - not pushing his boundaries and ensuring every movement was consensual - should not have hit Neteyam so hard, but nevertheless, the drop tracked its way down his face. Ao'nung noticed it immediately and froze. His hands flew to Neteyam's face, thumb  wiping away the tear. "Love, what did I do? Are you okay? I"ll stop, I'm so sorry, I should have asked, I shouldn't have pushed-" Ao'nung was rambling, tears forming in his own eyes. Neteyam smiled and laughed. 

"No, Ao, it's fine," Ao'nung was not reassured. Neteyam continued smiling, and kissed Ao'nung softly "Happy tears, see?" Ao'nung looked to the side, shy again. Neteyam wanted to bring back the dominant, delicate boyfriend from moments ago. "I didn't mean to mess it up, I'm sorry."