𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈✿

Smoke sesh______________________warnings: Underage smoking/ Maya Ishi peters

Smoke sesh
______________________
warnings: Underage smoking/ Maya Ishi peters

I walk into my first class alone because my best friend and I didn't have classes together. The class went silent the I see a familiar pair of brown eyes meet mine.

My heart starts beating faster and Everything was silent. "Excuse me what was your name again?" I hear the teacher say. I look over confused and raise a brow.

"What was your name honey?" She says looking at her roll call paper. "Oh uhh- Kaylin White." I say nodding my head.

I hear snickering and immediately look iver seeing Brandt and Dustin look at me giggling. I frown and the teachers points to the seat on the behind the bowl cut girl and the other side of dustin.

I groan and slowly walk over flopping into the wooden desk. The teacher takes roll call and starts the lesson.

I felt Dustin looking at me the whole time and I slowly look at him. He starts smirking "You really gave new year new me cus damn." Dustin says mumbling the last part and looking me up and down.

I sigh and look down. "Thanks I guess." I mumble. He laughs and slaps hands with Brandt before looking back at the teacher.

 He laughs and slaps hands with Brandt before looking back at the teacher

Monday
11:58pm

Class ended and I was headed to my locker before I hear males laughing and spot Sam, Brandt , and dustin pointing at Maya and Ana. "BOO" I jump ten feet off the ground turning to my best friend.

She starts laughing and slapping her knee seeing my angry face. She hugs me and turns to the boys walking away to the lunchroom.

"Would you like to get lunch with me?" She whispers in my ear. I flinch by the warm feeling turning to her as she starts laughing.

I smile and nod leading her into the lunchroom. The bell had rang and all the students were starting to come into the lunchroom taking up all the tables.