𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈✿

I Forgive You_________________

I Forgive You
_________________

"I'm sorry for everything Kaylin."

Dustin rubbed my shoulder pulling me into a side hug. I couldn't think of any words to say so I stayed quiet.

"I don't know why but I guess I wasn't ready to experience something with someone I thought of as my best friend.
And To be honest I don't know if I am."

I frowned at the thought that Dustin was sitting here friend zoning me.

I really don't blame him for not wanting to take our relationship further but at least he owned up to his actions and apologized to me.

"I forgive you Dustin." I mumble closing my eyes and drifting off into his arms.

Dustin

I watch as her breathing settles and my heart begins to race seeing her cling onto my waist.
A small smile forms onto my lips and I try to pry her off so I can wrap her into the duvet but she wouldn't let go.

I sigh before removing my hoodie and turning off the lamp. I lay back and pull a throw blanket over our bodies.

As I lay back and stare at the popcorn ceiling above me. My mind race's with thoughts of if me and Kaylin actually ended up.
How would I tell her that I- Loved her.

Would things change. Would we stay together til the end. Even if we were just friends I know we would stay together til the end.

Because me and her were always able to resolve anything and everything. Now look at us, back to having casual sleepovers as Friends. Nothing more.

I slowly become uncomfortable and turn to lay my head on kaylin's before falling into a deep slumber.

I stir in my sleep feeling arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I slowly sit up observing my surroundings and noticing a familiar childhood room.

I rub my temple and look down at a shirtless Dustin and myself which I was still in my school clothes from the day before.

I look over at the alarm clock and read 3:54am and groan.
I couldn't remember much from the evening before besides getting high with Dustin and falling alseep.

Quick flashes of memory helps me remember what happened and I slowly climb out of bed letting Dustin's arm slip off my waist.

It was freezing in his room so I quickly look through his wardrobe for some kind of hoodie.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I borrow something.