𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈✿

Fa$hion Killa_______________

Fa$hion Killa
_______________

"You good?" Dustin ask tapping me with his pencil. We were in science and yes we had this class together too. I slowly nod my head avoiding looking at him. My head was pounding as well as my heart and my throat felt really dry. I put my head down groaning as the teacher continued to babble and talk about body parts.

"I'm so hungry~" I say dragging the Y. I hear dustin chuckle before raising his hand. "Aye can I go to the restroom?" He says before the teacher nods his head. He gets up and exits the room pulling up his sagging pants and looking back at me.

After a few minutes I get a text from dustin.

My man that aint my man❤️

Yo Kaylin come out here.

ighg
ight*
Read.

I raise my hand asking for permission to use the restroom. "After Mr Long comes back you may go." The teacher says before proceeding the lesson. I huff before looking around. An idea pops into my head and I raise my hand again.

"Yes Kaylin?" The teacher says with an irritated expression. "Im on my period and I really need to be excused from class." I say looking into the males green orbes. He pauses before furrowing his eyebrows. He fixes his glasses before nodding. I quickly get up grabbing my bookbag and leaving the class.

I walk down to the bathroom that was at the end of the hall to meet dustin. "Kaylin!" I hear my name called in the distance and turn to see an empty hallway.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion then continue walking. "Yo kaylin!" I hear again and stop in my tracks. "Yo i know im not trippin." I say to myself. Dustin then runs up behind me and grabs onto my shoulder.

I scream and he immediately covers my mouth. I turn around and furrow my eyebrows looking away. "How'd you get out?" He says looking down at my bag. I continue to ignore him before observing his looks.

He had changed into a grey nike hoodie with the same sagging jeans. He reeked of weed and Jimmy Choo. I hate Jimmy Choo.
"I have my ways." I mumble before looking down. He smirks and looks around. "You wanna ditch this place or sum?" He says.

His voice was a little raspy and he slightly rocked back and forth while talking. I look up at him and he flashes me a smile with his pearly white teeth. His earring once again blinged. I struggle to hold my smile back and butterflies swarm my stomach.

I turn away smiling and nod. "Igh Let's go." He says putting his hands in his hoodie pocket and walking out the door. I follow closely behind him as he walks over to the bikes. "Where we finn go." I say watching as he takes one of the bikes of the chain.

"Where ever you tryna go." He says smirking. "Get a bike." My breath hitches hearing his words as I look at the bikes on the chains. "Cmon its alright nobody actually uses those." He says laughing.

I walk over to the bikes and pick up and chain. While unlocking it dustin pulls out a small JBL speaker turning on Fashion Killa By A$AP. I hop on a blue bike and he begins to ride off. I follow him as we ride down a steep hill leading to the town.

The cool breeze hits my face along with dustin's scent. The cars drive past us repeatedly honking and Dustin flicks some of.

We ride our bikes til the road ends off. The neighborhood we were in had multi colored houses that were all unique. Behind them were tracks with train cars that had graffiti on them. Dustin hops off the bike throwing it onto the ground.

I wasn't the type of girl to do these things but to have time alone for him of course. He climbs the ladder to the train top. "WAIT DUSTIN!" I yell.

I stand in fear looking around. The houses had overgrown grass and shattered doors which probably meant the neighborhood was abandoned. He sits on the top and looks at me laughing. "Stop being so paranoid and get yo ass up here." He says pulling out a tiny camera.

I hesitate before nodding my head no. "D-Dustin I cant." I say sighing. His smile fades and he just shrugs before pointing the camera to the view in front of him.

I liked him but I needed to stop mistaking fantasy with reality and letting my hopes up. This wasn't anything changing he's just high and needs a friend. After this he's probably gonna go back to ignoring me.

I grab my book bag before walking out if the neighborhood. I didn't wanna get caught riding on a stolen bike in the middle of the day when I'm supposed to be at school.

Walking back home made me think about everything that happened today. Was I dreaming or some shit because no way I smoked, Snuck out with, And layed on Dustin Long. The boy I have been crushing and avoiding since elementary school.

This couldn't be  real no way. I hear yelling and shouting along with honking and the wind with the streets walking back.

Once I reach my house I walk to the backyard going into the back door leading to my sisters room. She was gone for college so she wouldn't mind me chilling til schools over. My mother doesn't work so she's most likely home and will not like me home early as fuck.

My phone dings repeatedly as I sit down on her bed kicking off my shoes. I check my phone and see thousands of messages from Kami.

BESTIE❤️❤️❤️

BITCCCHHHH
BROOO
IM GEEKEDDD ASHITTJTF
FUCJFJ
MRS KANDIE IS FAT ASK
WHERE YOU ARTR
THE BELL RUNGGG

girl. Calm down
I left and went home
Be safe and stay outta trouble
❤️

 Calm downI left and went homeBe safe and stay outta trouble❤️

Next Chapter