𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕✿

Delusion__________________

Delusion
__________________

I didn't expect to be so bored while skipping school at home. I sat in front of my T.V in the family room watching Phineas and Ferb for 2 hours until my mother texted me she was on her way home.

"Shit." I get up and stretch my legs hearing faint cracking noises from my feet. My thoughts were filled with Dustin and the crush I had on him. People constantly told me that he didn't want anything to do with me and just move on but it wasn't so easy. I try to move on to somebody else or surround myself with people I see myself with but in the end I'm stuck thinking of him. Searching for him. He is stuck on repeat in my head.

I close my eyes and see him.

click

click

click

ding.

The front door opens and my moms figure appears in the doorway. I sprint out the back door running through the large backyard. I hear the distance honk from my mothers car from her locking it and I open the back gate leaving the estate.

I sigh and look down at my sneakers in the grass. My heart beats faster and faster and I pull out my phone. Notifications from Kami pile my phone.

I sigh and pick up the scooter in the grass.
"Hey! Thats mine!" Some random kid yells. "Fuck you." I say before rolling it to the sidewalk. "STUPID BITCH."

Monday2:54pm

Monday
2:54pm

I walked back into the school building. I walk to the front desk signing in on the front desk. My eyes narrow seeing the lady laying back in her seat sleeping. I shrug and walk away. The hallway was empty except for faint commotion coming from the classrooms. I continue walking down the empty hall until I see Dustin walking down the hall with his skateboard in one arm and phone in the other.

I shriek and speed walk into the other hallway. The bell suddenly rings and the hallways begin to swarm with kids.
I pull my airpods out of my cardigan pocket and put it into my ears.

The day was almost over just one period to go and I finally will get to go home and continue to clear my mind.
I walk to my next class and I see maya and Ana but not Kami, Brandt, and Dustin.

I sigh and sit down behind Maya and Ana. One more class and I get to go home and reclaim my bad bitch.

"Kayyyyy waky waky baby~" I groan and slowly open my eyes seeing Kami and Brandt standing in front of my desk. I quickly wipe the drool from my lip and look around the empty classroom. "Almost missed the bus kid." Brandt says chuckling.

"Haha very funny, I dont ride the bus dip shit." I say rolling my eyes and forwarding my direction to the door as Dustin walks in with a juice box in hand. He was looking down at his phone while smirking and texting somebody.

I sigh and get up gathering my things. "Yo." Dustin mumbles dapping up Brandt while his attention was still to his phone.

He then looks up at me then whispers something to Brandt and they both start to laugh. "Type shit." Brandt laughs and they both exit the classroom. I grit my teeth then groan leaning my head on Kami's shoulder facing the floor. "What am I gonna do Kami this is only the first dayyyy~" "Thats okay baby you have the whole school year to find another nigga-" "KAMI I WANT HIM WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I yell looking up at her. The topic always made me sensitive when people brought up liking someone other than Dustin. Every time he walked into the room the spotlight was on him for me. Every time his name was said thats all I could listen to. Dustin.

Dustin.

Dustin.

Dustin.

DustinxKaylin.

Oh what our kids will look like. "Kaylinnnn" Kami shakes me out of my thoughts. "My ma is here to pick us up lets go." She says pulling me out of the classroom. The Hallways were crowded with kids exiting the school and getting on busses.

We walked outside to the car ride lanes and thats when I see dustin and Brandt getting on bikes once again. I sigh and when me and dustin lock eyes He nods at me. I get the tingling feeling again and hesitantly wave back.

Kami's mom pulls up to the curb honking the horn. I turn to the car and get in the back seat along with Kami because her older brother Kamryn was in the front. "Wus good kids. How was the first day." Kamryn says. We both look at each other and burst out into laughter. "Oh boy was that shi crazy." Kami says hollering.

"What happened?" Kami's mom says driving out of the car rider lanes. "Nothing." We both say.

Quick Chapter

Quick Chapter.

  Next Chapter