𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐗✿

Let's dance!______________

Let's dance!
______________

"You look so beautiful baby."

My mom says as she looks at my dress through the mirror. I smile as she kisses my cheek then carefully rubs her red lipstick off of it.

She rubs my shoulders and sighs before getting my silver sparkly heels. I sit down on my bed as she helps slip them in and tie them.

"I won't put them on too tight just in case the clock strike 12 and you need your prince to find you shoe." She laughs and taps my leg signaling to stand up.

"I wish." I mumble looking at myself one more time. My mind races with dustin and what he would think of how I look. Will he love the dress he made in the girl he doesn't even have feelings for.

How will he look in his suit? Did he get a haircut just for me or the dance? Is he coming with Kami or at the same time as her.

The doorbell shakes me out of my thoughts making my mom squeel.

"they're here!" She jumps up and down before rushing down the steps and to the front door. I hear multiple people come inside and say Hello to my mom and I bet shes giving them all hugs and kisses. Including dustin.

I take breath before grabbing my purse and exiting my room. Everyone gets quiet as I walk down the steps my soft clicking heels are the only thing that was heard.

I smile seeing Dustin waiting for me at the bottom as Kami stood behind him in her sparkling silver spaghetti strap dress that reached her thighs. He hair was in a bun with a curly bang hanging down.

She smiles at me before squealing.

"OH MY GOSH YOUR DRESS IS GORGEOUS YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!" She runs to me and spins me around.

I giggle and turn to her observing her stunning look.

"you too girl!"

Dustin approaches me before bringing out a bright red corsage. I realized that his bow tie was red while the rest of his suit was all black including the button up shirt. He brings my wrist out and straps it on before kissing my hand. My heart was pounding out of my chest at this point and I felt like cheesing so hard you can see my actually blush.

i swear I could feel my moms tears emerging from behind me as she tries to stop herself from screaming.

I shake my head and roll my eyes. I didn't even notice Dustin's mom walk out of the kitchen with a camera.