𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈❀

Are we still friends?___________________part 1

___________________
part 1. Kami

"Honestly I never liked her from the start she's so full of herself." Raya laughed taking a drink of her mom's tito bottle she found in the kitchen.

The dance had ended and Kami and her new found friend group were sitting in Raya's basement drinking while going over how the night had gone.

"And now we know dustin isn't going for a bitch like her." Becca giggles.

"right kami?" All the girls turned to Kami and looked at her as she stayed quiet the whole time and dozed off thinking over things.

She didnt actually like these girls or how they were talking about you but she had her reasons on to why she did what she did and why she didn't wanna hang out with you anymore.

It was all over a mere crush.

5th grade
___________

"brandt and kami-i-i sittin in a tree!"

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

The group of people chanted as Brandt looks at Kami in pure disgust.

Kami was standing with Brandt a circle surrounded the two as she held out a bouquet or roses to him on today's date known as the day of love.

She had finally confessed to her crush but he stared at her with a look that made her wanna start crying then and there while Kaylin stood behind her pretty and in pity as she watched her soon to be best friend get turned down.

"Sorry but you're not as pretty as Kaylin."

"...."

"...."

"...."

Everyone was silent and Kaylin stared in embarrassment along with Kami whose flowers were at her feet.

"y-you like kaylin?"

"what? hell no! I just said she's prettier than you.Dustins blind."

Kami felt jealousy and anger build up in her system as she stood quietly while the crowd emerged from the area. Recess continued on and Brandt chuckled while walking off with his new friend Dustin who gave Kami, his crush sorrowful looks.