𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈✿

TBH_________________________Dustins side

TBH
_________________________
Dustins side.

Warnings: Vulgar language, sexual talk, Boys being boys, underage smoking

"You going to the game bro?" Ryland says passing me the blunt. We we're currently sitting on the bridge behind the school skipping third period. "Hell no." I mumble taking it up to my lips and inhaling.

I didn't want to see Kaylin there with Julius. I also don't like to admit I gotta thing for her. She lowkey became bad this year and I swear her ass grew.

I chuckle to myself passing the blunt back to Ryland. Brandt walks over setting down his book bag and sitting next to us taking out his cart.

"Yo." He says dapping up Ryland. "Brandt." He hums in response. "you think Kaylin likes me." I say snickering.

"Hell yea you see how she be staring at you. She always tryna be around you too." Brandt says laughing handing me the cart.

I begin laughing too and Ryland just looks down at his phone. Ryland and Kaylin are really close and I doubt she knows we hang out fr. Me and Ryland wasn't even cool until now. Now we jus smoke together.

"You know she texted me off some random ass account asking if i'm going to the game?" I say laughing even harder. "She's weird As fuck." Brandt says laughing.

"I swear. Like that bitch won't get the message to jus leave me alone. And she lame as fuck. I would literally just fuck wit her because she bad." Me and Brandt both begin to laugh as Ryland flicks the roach into the river under the bridge.

"Igh I'll see yall." He says before walking towards the building. I was really just talking because I was high and I knew I would deny everything I said about her later. I did like her because she was fine but I gotta think about getting to know her.

Last time we talked besides when we were high was when we were little and I was sorta forced to be friends with her. It got weird when she started crushing on me so I stopped hanging around her.

I walk back into the school and see Julius and Kaylin walking together. I furrow my brows and grit my teeth. I would never admit that I'm a little jealous of him.

He got to hang around her now and with her focused on him she would barely be around me. I did not like that. I kinda liked her fan girling around me. I knew all about her stalking me on fake accounts and telling my friends about everything she knew about me.

But she was hot and I wanted somebody who would keep me entertained by making a fool of themselves. I snicker to myself and she turns around making eye contact with me as I turn around.