𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕✿

Best Friend______________

Best Friend
______________

Me and Dustin walked to his house and of course his mom and dad weren't home.

He sighs in relief and we walk up to his front porch. Yea me and Dustin were close but they would never allow me over without my mom there because they were crazy strict.

And I already know my mom is probably already with that stupid teacher talking about me. Her failure child who cheated on a test.

He unlocks the door and opens the door holding it for me. I step inside and get hit with a nostalgic smell that I remember from when I was little and used to stay the night while my mom worked overtime.

I smile to myself walking to his living room. He trails behind me and we both flop onto the couch sighing.

"So you're saying your mom is messing with Mr H?" Dustin blurts out holding his laughter. I slap his shoulder and roll my eyes.

"Yea I guess. Its so messed up." I say laying my head onto the arm rest.

"Well you're mom is a widow so I guess maybe after years of being alone with two daughters she felt lonely. I would too if I had to deal with you all the time." Dustin laughs. I kick his leg and shrug.

"Its just weird. I dont think I'm ready for that. I don't think i'm ready to experience my mom with someone else i mean- Her and my dad were in love." I sit up staring at Dustin who was grabbing a wii controller.

"Just dance?" He says handing me the controller. I giggle and take it. As I go to grab it his hand brushes over mine and I immediately pull it back feeling my face heat up.

Trying to hold back a smile I scoot as far as I can from him on the couch. This boy made me so nervous.

"You wanna pick?" He says scrolling through the dances. I smile and nod before he hands me his and I hand him mine.

I scroll and immediately spot a dance I use to always smoke him in when we were younger.

I click the song Gangnam Style. He whips his head to me and makes a shocked look. I shrug and hop off the couch holding my hand out for him. He rolls his eyes and takes my hand getting up.

We start the game and the song starts. We both start matching the games dance moves with me getting prefect and amazing while Dustin was still struggling to move his body exactly like the game.