𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗✿

Fuck her______________

Fuck her
______________

"Dustin I just don't have romantic feelings for you anymore I'm sorry." Hearing Kaylin say those words pissed me off.

I rode my skateboard back home after the incident. It was a mistake. I was trying to help her, Help her from Julius.

I thought kissing her would help. But when I did it felt like something had sparked in me.

I felt something. Which is why I didn't stop myself. I couldn't prevent the words that came out of my mouth to stop. I couldn't prevent the kiss. I tried. But I feel like I'm starting to feel attracted to Kaylin.

I hear thunder in the distance but luckily my house wasn't far from hers. Yes I did have some sort of feelings for Kami. I have since the fifth grade when I first met her. But she never liked me back.

I know her and Kaylin are best friends and that's against girl code but I couldn't get rid of the infatuation I had for Kami. Her pretty bouncy curls. Her almond shaped eyes. Her glowing light skin. I loved everything about her since grade school.

I never seen kaylin that way though. She was a very attractive young woman but She was like my best friend. And I didn't want to ruin that. But I already have. In so many ways.

"It didn't work out." I say hopping into my bedroom window.

"Damn what happened?" Alex says taking a big bite out of a brownie my mom made.

"I don't even know but that bitch can get played by Julius." I smack my teeth hopping onto my bed and laying back.

Thinking about what happened could've been the least of my worries. But what I was really worried about was her telling kami. Or even crying about. I know shes gonna cry.

"You know FUCK HER!" Brandt says.

"Yea Fuck kaylin." I mumble

Kaylin
_____________

Warm salty tears stream down my cheeks as I bury my face into my pillows. My heart hurt thinking about what just happened between me and Dustin. And of course it was hard to let him go.

My phone vibrates once again and I quickly grab it to check. It was a text from Kami.

"You up I'm coming over."

I had texted Kami immediately after Dustin left and told her about the situation. After a few minutes of waiting the doorbell rung and it wasn't too late in the night for Kami to come in.

I hear faint chatter and Kami walks into my room seeing my face. "Oh baby." She runs over to me hugging me tight.

I immediately start sobbing and Kami pats my head. I don't think Kami knows Dustin still likes her and thats the only detail I left out because Kami is the type of person to feel bad for people that like her and give them a chance until she got bored.