𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗❀

Stay away____________

Stay away
____________

The cold air hit me quick making me shiver while sitting on the bench in front of the school waiting for my mom to come get me early.

The music blasted inside while tears had ruined all the makeup my mom did for me while my curls were fully dropped. I held my heels in my hand with my purse in the other.

I hear the doors open but I don't care to see who it is. Time felt like it was moving so slow right now and the dance wasn't gonna be over any time soon. Dustin didn't say anything when I left or when I asked him:

"Did you do this?"

My heart felt like it was hurting and thats all Dustin was gonna continue doing to me. It was never gonna work from the start and it never will.

I feel a warm jacke- blazer wrap around my shoulders and a body heat arises next to me.

"you okay?" The male voice says.

I turn to look at Ryland who was sparking a blunt. He slowly inhales before exhaling and sighing.

I shake my head slowly before putting my hand out for a hit. He looks at me before handing me the lit blunt and I put it to my lips and inhale before closing my eyes.

I blow out the smoke letting the feeling take over. I didn't want to feel. I wanted to forget. Forget Dustin, forget mr W, forget Kami, Forget everything that made my heart hurt right now.

I feel more tears roll down my cheek and they slowly turn into sobs. and of course. it started raining. Ryland puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his side.

I clutch onto his dress shirt and cry into as the rain begins to blend with my tears.

"can you take me home?"

I softly mumble out. Ryland nods before putting his blazer onto my head and helping me up. He takes my purse and swings it onto his shoulder before we begin to walk.

"so whats up with you and Dustin?" Ryland looks at me.

"hes an asshole." I mumble while shrugging.

"sounds like one." Ryland chuckles and I laugh softly with him while sniffling.

Ryland and I were always rumored together or people would just assumed I was one of the many girls that liked him but our friendship is simply platonic and its gonna stay platonic because no matter what happens, I'm always gonna have feelings for Dustin.