𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕✿

Better Options____________________

Better Options
____________________

Julius. I sigh staring at the curly head boy sitting across the class staring down at his phone. He was leaning back in his chair. "Mr Sanchez." The teacher says tapping on Julius's desk. He sighs before putting his phone in his hoodie pocket. He starts playing with his hair looking up at the board.

"Next time its a refferal." The teacher says before walking back to the front of the class.
I was in Science. I didn't have this class with any of my friends. Julius and I have never talked but he was good with the females. And right now he was looking realll good. He had on some gray cargos with blue sb dunks and a dark blue hoodie.

There was a football game coming up and I was planning on asking him to go with me just because I want to see if he is worth my interest.

The bell rings and everyone starts getting out of their seats. I slowly stand up and grab my purse and books. I find julius attractive also going for him because Dustin isn't opening his eyes and realizing that Im the one he's looking for. Like kami said. There are other fish in the sea.

"Yo!" I say chasing Julius as he walks down to the other hallway. He turns around and looks down at me making confused expression. "You going to the football game tonight?" I say looking anywhere but at him.

"Uhh yea with some friends why?" He says rubbing his forehead. "Nun I was jus tryn see if you was tryna go wimme or sum?" I say. My heart beats faster and faster waiting for an answer. "igh for sho." He says smirking. I try to mentally calm myself down. I nod and bolt down to the hallway with my locker.

I hadn't seen Dustin all day but Ian really care about him right now. I see Kami walking down the hallway with Ryland as she fills his ears.

"Yo twin." Ryland says dapping me up. "Whats up." I say. Kami smiles and bumps me. "You going to the game?" Ryland says opening his locker and grabbing a orange juice.

"Hell yea." I say opening mine as well taking out my chips and bubbly. "Yall ready fo lunch." kami says leaning against the locker. I nod and we all walk to the lunch room. It was filled with classes and I see Dustin and Brandt, and Alex sitting with Raya and her friend group.

They were all laughing and Dustin then looked up at me as We were walking to sit down at an empty table. Me, Kami and Ryland sit down at the table and Angel walks over sitting next to Ryland.

"Yo twin." Ryland says dapping up Angel. She was a stud and her and Ryland were like besties. Me and Ryland just became friends in 6th grade but we had a good friendship going. I sigh really loudly and They look up at me in confusion.