𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈✿

Mommy and Daughter_______________

Mommy and Daughter
_______________

The heritage ball is one of 3 big events of the school year. Placing number 3 below the formal and the final basketball game dance.

It was an event during hispanic heritage where families come out with different food and present their culture whilst students dress up and party all night.

Well this year dustin asked me to go with him and I was more then glad to accept.

So now here I find myself searching through old dresses trying to find the perfect one to match with Dustins suit.

I let out a long sigh before plopping down on my bed. I would just buy a new dress but money was tough for my mom right now so i didn't want to bug her.

I sit up and grab my phone before hesitantly clicking on dustin's contact and pressing face time.

After a few rings he answers and waves at the camera.

'wassup Kay.'

I frown and flip the camera towards the dresses that matched nothing with the burgundy red theme we had going.

"I dont have a dress." I frown and plop back down onto my bed before looking at the camera.

'dont even worry about it Kay.'

He says quietly but also seems distracted. I smile softly and we sit in silence before he breaks it.

'I'll call you late alright?'

I frown again knowing i didn't wanna stop talking to him but then again we are just friends. I nod and smile before hanging up and flopping onto my bed.

I let out a soft sigh. I wondered if dustin was actual trying to express some sort of feelings towards me but I was also confused. What if all of this was to prove something to his friends or get back at me or his ex that literally hates me.

I push those thoughts aside and get up staring back at the old dress options. I groan and throw them all off my bed before going to the shower and finishing my night routine.

 I groan and throw them all off my bed before going to the shower and finishing my night routine